Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 am

With GayGay at the helm I expect ebisode 9 to be a boring bland shit that isn't worth watching even for bile facination. They'll do a bunch of shit worthy of contempt but nothing worth laughing at like one of those "fun" bad movies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 pm
I don't want anything. I have no intention of watching any new Star Wars shit for the rest of my life.
Same here. I would, however, appreciate them to stop making them so I get spared the marketing shit. Or just fail so spectacularly hard that it becomes entertaining again.
Otherwise, I'm not at all mad because I wasn't a Star Wars fanboy ever anyway. I've seen the first six SW movies exactly once.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:33 am
Does anybody give a shit about Star Wars anyone? I feel like OT feels like myself have just accepted that things will never be the same and moved on, leaving behind kids who grew up on the prequels and whatever this tumblr hive mind mess is that’s now latched onto it.
I just filed it under "Stuff that sucks now and will never stop sucking" like Star Trek. Though at least Star Trek gives me a lot more older stuff to watch.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:13 am
The prequels were laughable but the joke started to wear thin. Then it got stale and started to become painfully sad.
The only way this franchise can get better is if IX gets ten times worse and starts becoming hilariously stupid and bizarre.
They should get Paul Feig to direct it or something, and have lots of random dancing.
They should make it a hommage to Turkish Star Wars.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:30 pm
Remember guys: Apparently, WE are the ones who are disgruntled, self-entitled "haters" for having the audacity to ask for actual quality control out of Lucasfilm.

Seriously, the nerve of us demanding better out of a nostalgic franchise. We shouldn't even be allowed the right to criticize anything, at least according to this humanoid thumb-for-a-head person.
I feel dirty, thinking about how they should've planned out this trilogy from the start. I am truly ashamed at this very Reichian way of thinking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm not Jewish so I don't work in Big Fiction™ but I could have sword that mapping out a massive multi entry franchise was a pretty basic starting point. Hiring shitbird directors like Rian Jonson dosen't help because I wouldn't trust that faggot to not go off script but nu-Wars clearly has no grand or even consistence vision, the incompetence is shocking.
Lucas bullshitted and made up stuff as he went along but Star Wars, despite him being a hack, was more or less his baby and he had an incentive to see it through to the end.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:45 am
It's just not Star Wars anymore. In some of these movies there might be a scene or two that feels like Star Wars, but then they say or do something retarded and immediately spoil the mood. (The Last Jedi NEVER felt like Star Wars.)
Perfect example: in The Force Awakens Han had some decent banter when he got in trouble with those space gangsters, then it immediately became a garbage action scene with CGI hentai tentacle monsters who immediately slaughter everyone they get close to except the heroes who they just lightly toss around and drag on the ground so they have plenty of time to be rescued.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:57 pm

The Force has a strong influence on tentacles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Does anybody give a shit about Star Wars anyone? I feel like OT feels like myself have just accepted that things will never be the same and moved on, leaving behind kids who grew up on the prequels and whatever this tumblr hive mind mess is that’s now latched onto it.
Nobody except hundreds of millions of people.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:48 pm

Found the script

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:27 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Nobody except hundreds of millions of people.
If only hundreds of millions went to see Solo...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:29 pm

They clearly didn't go because it had a *white* cis male protagonist. Han Solo is definitely the black sheep of the entire franchise and nobody ever seriously liked him.
-Yours Truly