STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Re: STD

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Or course I remember Darmok. It's the second most famous Sinnlos im Weltall episode where Picard wants to buy a spaceship and ends up fighting an invisible monster with a Rambo knife. Don't pretend like that isn't why you remembered it as well. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Why deny the obvious?

And I better hope the most famous episode period is the one where Picard's father wants to convince him to enter a moped race across the galaxy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 pm

That's the aforementioned "The missing link" (Das fehlende Fragment) where the missing link is the required data to have the replicator craft 50:50 oil:gas blend to make the moped run again. Easily the most famous episode, thanks to the talk about the virtues of black coffee. :lol:

Schwarzer, Junge! Jetzt echt schwarzer Kaffee, woll, Junge! Äh, der schmeckt richtig! Richtig lecker schmeckt der, echt jetzt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 am

Also loved the one where Picard gets captured by (I think) Romulans, and he and his fellow inmates are slowly driven insane by a mentally-challenged Nausicaan named "Super Idiot".

(You know, for a Trekkie I'm pretty bad at actually remembering episode titles.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Who Mourns for Morn? is the only Star Trek episode title I can remember.