STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: STD

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:31 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm
Nothing is worse than Star Trek V.
Star Trek V is bad but is mostly ignored nowadays because Insurrection and Nemesis in the very least were much worse. I'd add the Abrams movies although some people still claim Abrams Trek 1 was good for some reason.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 pm
And then, here comes Star Trek Nemesis and old Wussley is back in his uniform that he renounced like nothing had ever happened. Indeed, it was good the scene was cut.
Less Wil Wheaton is always a good thing.

Mr Big Ego forgets, or isn't aware, that his newfound 'popularity' is purely down to SA goons watching and enjoying his work 'ironically'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 pm

I don't know what SA means, but I know he's been on Big Bang Theory a lot. That must have gotten him a lot of mainstream attention.

TMI: Yesterday, my mom once again told me how much I need to watch Big Bang Theory.
Another one I get from my friends is The Goldbergs. I probably should have given it a shot I guess, but now it's been on forever and there's a ton of episodes.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 pm
I don't know what SA means
Something Awful. You know, the ten bux brigade. There are a lot of them in the SJW clique so I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ended up getting him on Big Bang Theory.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 pm
TMI: Yesterday, my mom once again told me how much I need to watch Big Bang Theory.
Another one I get from my friends is The Goldbergs. I probably should have given it a shot I guess, but now it's been on forever and there's a ton of episodes.
I watched maybe a quarter of an episode of The Goldbergs once while I was waiting for something and then turned it off. It was so bad.
My mum's always trying to get me to watch Modern Family. She insists it's on the same tier as Frasier, Seinfeld, all of them. I've been subjected to it at least a few times and I can honestly say I do not understand the appeal. I never laughed a single time, I don't find the characters particularly funny or enjoyable.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 am

I hate Modern Family. I don't even understand the "family". You need a diagram and flow chart to understand how these people are related to each other. Every character is extremely obnoxious, especially the stereotypical mincing faggot couple.
お前はもう死んでいる。

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 am

The only good thing about Modern Family is Ed O'Neill.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 am

Sofia Vergara's voice is intolerable. The only time she should ever open her mouth is when she's inserting my cock into it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:25 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 pm
They actually filmed a scene with him talking with Picard Wesley mom (I think), it was terrible and thankfully cut. It's easily found online
Trekkies were pissed at the cameo.

Remember, the last time Wesley was seen before this he had betrayed Captain Picard, playing Dances With Cardassians and stood against Starfleet on a planet of Native American Indians. Then he fucked off to the Neverland Quadrant with the Space Pedo and abandoned everyone.

And then, here comes Star Trek Nemesis and old Wussley is back in his uniform that he renounced like nothing had ever happened. Indeed, it was good the scene was cut.
From what i heard the writer didn't know about Wesley leaving but that doesn't excuse the fact there is a scene of Wesley saying innuendos about fucking and going away with two chicks out there.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 am
I hate Modern Family. I don't even understand the "family". You need a diagram and flow chart to understand how these people are related to each other. Every character is extremely obnoxious, especially the stereotypical mincing faggot couple.
I understand how they fit together. I just don't like them. Much like yourself I find the two queens obnoxious, but can't decide whether they're the worst ones or not. I suppose the only funny thing about the show is the idea that two homosexuals can keep a perfectly normal household.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 am
I understand how they fit together. I just don't like them. Much like yourself I find the two queens obnoxious, but can't decide whether they're the worst ones or not. I suppose the only funny thing about the show is the idea that two homosexuals can keep a perfectly normal household.
It gets worse. There was a season where they were host to a tranny she-male child and it was basically a PSA for how trannies are the new normal and we better just accept it OR ELSE.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:01 pm
Yeah, it's funny. In RLM's recent discussion of Star Transmitted Disease Mike got unusually SJWy about how Star Trek in the past only took careful "baby steps" towards diversity. Then he kept contradicting his own point and moving the goalposts further and further until it was basically "yeah, they did all that stuff, but they didn't have a black female lesbian captain during the original series!" It was really stupid. Rich Evans was much more based in comparison.
I think Mike might have been trying to destroy the "Star Trek was always SJW" narrative that SJW "journalists" have been pushing in defense of STD.
お前はもう死んでいる。