STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: STD

Post by Charlar » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:43 am

I watched an episode tonight with my dad (it was too late for Star Trek V) and RLM was right: They did ended up in the Mirror universe and the captain was from that universe. The only thing good in this show is the alien with no nose, he is really the only character that is wasted in this because he deserve better than this.
I can't force myself and i told so to my dad. if i want something new from Star Trek i'll stick to the MMO, it's not the greatest thing but it's still closer to what Star Trek is
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:18 pm

This shit needs to be a fucking movie
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:49 pm

It makes me so happy knowing that MirrorPicard has a mustache.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Really? This is what you focus on? Not the fact that he's swole as fuck?

Jean-Luc Swolecard
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:24 pm

He was always swole in my heart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 am

They really character assassinated Sarek to make Burnham look good despite this making no sense, Sarek was never for genocide (STD Sarek was one of two characters that proposed to blow up Kronos while miss "i caused this war because i'm retarded" is the one against it)

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:16 pm

No one cares about STD any more. Swolecard thread.
Kugelfisch wrote:

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Watched the first 5 episodes.
Whoever wrote the reveal at the end of the fifth episode is a fucking idiot, show our token gay couple bonding and immediately after that what I presume will be the scientists mirror universe counterpart, literally in the mirror. fuck me!
But I guess that totally makes sense. If you make the the main character an unlikable asshole You have to make every single other character even more of an asshole to make the MC likable by comparison, so why don't make them comically villainous instead. The captain clearly is a blood thirsty, warmongering mustache twirling villain so it is only logical to use the mirror universe.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 am
They really character assassinated Sarek to make Burnham look good despite this making no sense, Sarek was never for genocide (STD Sarek was one of two characters that proposed to blow up Kronos while miss "i caused this war because i'm retarded" is the one against it)
The people who wrote this show don't get previous Star Trek at all. They don't get Vulcans. They don't get Klingons. They don't even get the Federation.
If it didn't have the Star Trek name it would be less terrible, but it also wouldn't have a fanbase and would've been quickly cancelled.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 am

Does this even have a fanbase? My impression was that they've renewed it more out of spite than any positive interest
Kugelfisch wrote: