STD

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: STD

Post by Rushy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:39 pm
Must be the PTSD from being alive for so long without an honorful death in sight.
That's actually what one of the episodes was about. Kang and Koloth had died and Kor was becoming a senile old coot.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:23 am

Oh yeah, I remember that one. That was the one where he gathered some other old Klingon farts in an attempt to go out in a blaze of glory, only to almost get schooled like a bunch of n00bs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:41 am

To get back to Data not ageing, I don't think any of the show's writers even knew he could.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:23 am
Oh yeah, I remember that one. That was the one where he gathered some other old Klingon farts in an attempt to go out in a blaze of glory, only to almost get schooled like a bunch of n00bs.
Nah, different one. He goes to Worf for a position on a ship so he could die in battle as the High Council hates him.
Worf gets him one, but it turns out he has dementia and he completely fucks it up
Kugelfisch wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:41 am
To get back to Data not ageing, I don't think any of the show's writers even knew he could.
They forgot it in the TNG finale already or just didn't bother bringing it up again because they didn't think Spiner would play the role for much longer. I mean, why age an android when you can have the striking image of an unchanging man amidst a bunch of old ones?
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:42 am

I completely forgot there where multiple episodes about sad Klingon veterans :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:41 am
I hope they at least know how to cram in "Data didn't ACTUAL LEE blow up in that one movie, but took over the body of his retarded android brother or something" into their show.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:50 am

Hey, that would explain why he didn't age lol
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:47 pm

But he still does look older. Or at least worse. It would've been better to not do that de-aging shit and just roll with the Data ageing thing again. Just say he ages at a different rate or something. It's artificial ageing so you don't really have to explain much.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Maybe they'll do that for the second season. He may or may not also decide to change his gender.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:19 pm

I don't mind Data looking older. It's an actor playing a role and I can suspend disbelief because of the fact that you can't make someone look exactly as they did 30 years ago. I'll just accept that it's Data. I don't need it explained away like they've done with dumb shit like Klingon ridges or the Kessel Run.
Is Spoony dead yet?