Guilty pleasures

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guilty pleasures

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 pm
Yeah I was thinking about the whole anti-sitcom thing, but if I took a second and thought it's still a sitcom. But yeah Cuck Lwhorey's garbage really sucks, but you don't need me to tell you that.
An anti-sitcom would probably be closer to "Schindler's List, but with a laugh track".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 am
The new actress on Last Man Standing is hawt as fook. Otherwise it's subpar trash compared to Home Improvement.
The fat chick they got to replace his eldest daughter? I’ve seen her super naked in other stuff, or did you mean someone else? I wanna bonk the middle girl, she’s got that look.

Didn’t get into the office, but I love Parks and Rec, probably due to Greg Daniels being involved. Him and Mike Judge are what made King of the Hill work so well.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm

Watching old commericals and shit. I can distinctly remember most of this stuff because my brother was born fifteen years ago. I barely remember 2004 stuff, but mostly anything afterwards.

I mean when you're in a situation like this, it's nice to go back to a different era, especially one you lived through. It's just weird seeing things change before your eyes. Some things for the better, and some really bad.

Like with this. A time before Rick and Morty, before Toonami straight up died, came back, and was cucked of its schedule, when it had an urban vibe to it and how edgy it was. It's quite nice really.

I know that I don't have to worry about it, but sometimes it scares the shit out of me if I become a extreme manchild. I mean damn, I've taken plenty of Ls and Fs, but I don't want to attach myself to that one thing. There's nothing wrong with liking something from your past, but it shouldn't consume your life to the point where you don't adapt.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 am
The new actress on Last Man Standing is hawt as fook. Otherwise it's subpar trash compared to Home Improvement.
The fat chick they got to replace his eldest daughter? I’ve seen her super naked in other stuff, or did you mean someone else? I wanna bonk the middle girl, she’s got that look.

Didn’t get into the office, but I love Parks and Rec, probably due to Greg Daniels being involved. Him and Mike Judge are what made King of the Hill work so well.

Middle daughter got replaced when they moved to Fox.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm
Watching old commericals and shit.
Get yourself a VCR at some point and watch some home-recorded movie where they didn't bother cutting out the commercials. There was a time when ad breaks were so short you had to haste to take a piss and get a new beer to not miss something.
Today, you can use ad breaks to drive to the car wash and it's still going when you come back.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:47 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Watching old commericals and shit.
Get yourself a VCR at some point and watch some home-recorded movie where they didn't bother cutting out the commercials. There was a time when ad breaks were so short you had to haste to take a piss and get a new beer to not miss something.
Today, you can use ad breaks to drive to the car wash and it's still going when you come back.
We still have a VCR and some Home Movie tapes from the 90's and a few from when I was a baby. My parents had a baby shower for me just a couple of days before 9/11 :shock:
How nice.
But seriously, I'm glad things like HBO, Starz, and those other movie channels have little to no commericals and how IFC has uncut/uncensored movies.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 pm
But seriously, I'm glad things like HBO, Starz, and those other movie channels have little to no commericals and how IFC has uncut/uncensored movies.
You know what else doesn't have commercials and uncensored movies? Bittorrent.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Nah. I rather go on one of those streaming sites and request a movie.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:24 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:

Watching old commericals and shit. I can distinctly remember most of this stuff because my brother was born fifteen years ago. I barely remember 2004 stuff, but mostly anything afterwards.
Linda O'Neil. Vanished from the web around 2008.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Faggots! Late 00s just happened, Gaylord's. That shit ain't nostalgic.