The Metal thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6585
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by CIANigger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:53 pm
I just discovered Hair Nation on siriousxm and holy shit every song was amazing! Then MotleyCrue came on ruined it. Fuck off you faggots. Only good thing they did was the instrumental of Dr. Feelgood, because of Highlander 3.
That station can eat a dick. Last time I listened to it it was all the typical shitty dad rock.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:06 am

Better than Pop2K and that faggot Rich Davis who talks over every song like a radio jawk accidentally transported right out of 1996.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 pm
the fact that their writing process this time involved the whole band, not just Steve and Bruce, they sacrificed that final say for an "everybody's included" approach.
So the St Anger approach to writing songs, that always works out well. Explains this:
Shadows in the stars
We will not return
Humanity won't save us
At the speed of light
St Anger had plenty of dumb lyrics as well since Hetfield wasn't the only one writing them. I'll just assume it was Lars' fault since it always is when something about Metallica sucks.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6585
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by CIANigger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:10 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:47 pm
the fact that their writing process this time involved the whole band, not just Steve and Bruce, they sacrificed that final say for an "everybody's included" approach.
So the St Anger approach to writing songs, that always works out well. Explains this:
Shadows in the stars
We will not return
Humanity won't save us
At the speed of light
St Anger had plenty of dumb lyrics as well since Hetfield wasn't the only one writing them. I'll just assume it was Lars' fault since it always is when something about Metallica sucks.
Adrian Smith is terrible with lyrics imo. He's great at experimenting with the guitar, but the guys lyrics are awful. Bruce has the other credit on Speed of Light and I imagine he did all the salvaging lol
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:33 am

Was a huge metalhead back in the day like 10-15 years ago but grew out of it mostly. Been getting back into some of the heavy metal stuff lately like Dio, eatly Maiden etc but also obscure stuff like this;



Now that's a fine olschool piece of work if you ask me.
Last edited by Kugelfisch on Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed YT embed

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Nice! That's some good old Thrash right there.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11154
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Metal thread

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:08 am

>Niggas not knowing about sigh

Get some taste faggots.

Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24309
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm

>black metal
>keyboards
>too many slow parts
>guitarist is worse than me

Eh. Really don't care for it. The fast parts are alright but the guitarist seems to really struggle with them, which is likely the reason for the rest of the song being almost at Doom Metal pace. And Doom, unlike the game, is as gay as hell.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:53 pm
I just discovered Hair Nation on siriousxm and holy shit every song was amazing! Then MotleyCrue came on ruined it. Fuck off you faggots. Only good thing they did was the instrumental of Dr. Feelgood, because of Highlander 3.
Why the fuck are you subscribed to SXM? Can't get enough Jim and Sam?

Musical Space Cowboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: The Metal thread

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:08 am
>Niggas not knowing about sigh
I'm more familiar with their later material


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest