Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:04 pm
Ang Lee's Hulk, which had 70% of the comic book transitions removed because the studio had a bitch fit.

Hard Target, but only the good stuff. The work print has a gay love scene that shows Van Damme's ass, and Lance Hendrickson's death is lamer.
I hated those comic book transitions. When a book is based on a novel, they don't constantly show pages in a book flipping. It's retarded.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Maybe it's because comics are more of a visual medium compared to books.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:04 pm
Ang Lee's Hulk, which had 70% of the comic book transitions removed because the studio had a bitch fit.

Hard Target, but only the good stuff. The work print has a gay love scene that shows Van Damme's ass, and Lance Hendrickson's death is lamer.
I hated those comic book transitions. When a book is based on a novel, they don't constantly show pages in a book flipping. It's retarded.
I hated those cuckmic book transitions from that "Ultimate Edition" cut of The Warriors I saw without knowing better.