Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:23 pm
>Terrio also cut original ideas like Superman “raining hell upon Black African Muslim characters in the desert"

The filthy goy interfering with the Chosen People's power fantasies.
Maybe why WB got rid of them. :lol:

In all due seriousness, regarding the Snyder Cut, I finally got people who liked it put a effort in defending why. I pointed out how from the comparison clips I saw showed the Whedon Cut while flawed was much better than the Snyder Cut. They actually agreed with me there. But they point out parts that were never shown in theaters as why it was better. I wonder how much of the added stuff had any relevance to the plot. Probably less than 40%

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 am

Literally nothing had relevance. Even the action scenes were basically the same boring shit but with that stupid wailing woman shit.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:36 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:35 pm
>watching faggot shows
>not just looking the bitches up
>looking at still images
>not looking at that Firefly where Morena Baccarin dykes out
>fapping to Gadfly
>not fapping to the show it ripped off, Outlaw Star
You belong in prison.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:44 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:28 am
I wonder how much of the added stuff had any relevance to the plot. Probably less than 40%
Not too surprising considering the deleted shit should've been its own movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:52 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:19 pm
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu ... leadership

Added context only makes it even more obvious that Fisher was primarily pissed about his role getting butchered in reshoots. Dude should have stayed off Twitter, of course he didn't, they never do, but in this case running his mouth on Twitter was 95% of what boned him.

Although Whedon can fuck off with his "I feel like I'm getting notes. I don't like getting notes. I KNOW ROBERT DOWNEY JRRR" shit. He sounds like an Internet Nobody.

https://ew.com/movies/justice-league-jo ... gal-gadot/

Male Feminists. Every fucking time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I read the whole thing. Basically, Whedon is an asshole who thinks he's a Hitchcock tier auteur who should be blindly obeyed, and Geoff Johns and Jon Berg took Whedon's side for creative decisions, so Ray Fisher wants to ruin all three of them. Everyone has happily thrown Whedon under the bus, and Berg apologized to Fisher, but Fisher refuses to rest until he has taken down Johns. The problem with Fisher's sperging is he's desperately trying to paint everything that Johns did as racist. He has thrown Johns into a situation where his only options are deny everything or call himself a racist, and Johns has made it clear that he is not a racist and he absolutely refuses to call himself one. At this point, Fisher is just being bitter. Whedon might finally be driven out of the industry; Fisher should be celebrating that instead of trying to ruin a producer whose only crime is he backed the wrong director.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:27 pm

So basically there's nobody good in that controversy

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:35 pm

Pretty much. Whedon deserves everything that he's getting, and Johns and Berg fucked up when they took Whedon's side during production, but Fisher clearly has a chip on his shoulder and is out for blood. This is classic Hollywood egotism bullshit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:36 pm

I'm just going to say, Fisher is an absolute no-name, no-body. He never earned the clout to pull that diva shit.
Whedon is a talentless, nepotist hack, but he has decades of experience and seniority over Fisher.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:43 pm

I would also say that Johns and the other guy weren't wrong to side with Whedon. They hired Whedon to fix Justice League because he directed The Avengers and Avengers 2 and has expertise in this area. Or, at least, that's what they assumed. They're going to hire him and then start second guessing him? Why not just hire an intern to cut the movie?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 am

Or just release Snyder's version, retreat to lick your wounds - and change course afterwards?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:36 pm
I'm just going to say, Fisher is an absolute no-name, no-body. He never earned the clout to pull that diva shit.
Fisher fucked himself with his shenanigans. I am of the mind that he is better in the Snyder Cut - and on that front and that front only, I would argue his anger is defensible.

So, instead of going on Twitter and starting a crusade - you wait for the movie to come out, get panned - and say, "yeah, I liked Snyder's version much more and I was a lot better at it - Whedon and co. made bad calls" or something brief like that. He said he was better in the Snyder Cut, got proven right, but fucked himself anyway because he was so adamant on being an asshole.
Last edited by CuckTurdginson on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.