Release the Garbage Cut

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Release the Garbage Cut

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:45 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:43 am
Its not a Cyborg movie. Almost everyone has an arc they're dealing with, and not everyone is set up well (Aquaman lacks for a real arc and I'm still not crazy about Snyder's Superman).
But Flash and Batman have character arcs that are pretty hard to miss, unless you're retarded that is.
Really living up to the username there

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:15 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:43 am
Its not a Cyborg movie. Almost everyone has an arc they're dealing with, and not everyone is set up well (Aquaman lacks for a real arc and I'm still not crazy about Snyder's Superman).
But Flash and Batman have character arcs that are pretty hard to miss, unless you're retarded that is.
Cyborg is the main character dummy. I wouldn't be surprised if JJ's Black Superman movie was Blacked Snyder's idea.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:18 am

I almost feel sorry for Whedon. Almost.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 pm

Cracks me up this hack thinks he's such hot shit, wanted to release this tripe in black and white. Nigger please, this ain't Touch of Evil. It's garden variety corporate crap.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:08 pm

>does modern B&W footage
>it's not on movie about the six gorillion killed in the holocaust

That's why the Jews replaced Snyder.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:20 pm

It's not authentic if you don't have a TV from the 50s.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Did six million really die in the Battle of Metropolis?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 pm
Cracks me up this hack thinks he's such hot shit, wanted to release this tripe in black and white.
Hack Snooder stole the idea from Fury Road where Jorge Markle sold a B&W version right after the regular Blu-ray came out.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:34 am

Some WB exec came out Monday and said the Synder Cut changes nothing. The Snyderverse is cancelled, there won't be an Ayer Cut of Suicide Squad, and JJ's Negroverse is the future of the series. The only possible hope is that AT&T is ultimately in charge, and were the ones who forced WB to make the Snyder Cut happen. They could override such an edict, but with so many basketballers in the Batman movie and potential Superman movie, will they be brave enough to risk the wrath of white twitter liberals? They won't.