Comicsgate: With Great Autism Comes Great Irresponsbility

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Comicsgate: With Great Autism Comes Great Irresponsbility

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:42 am

I se you're not a weeb then, if this style is confusing you so much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:42 am
I se you're not a weeb then, if this style is confusing you so much.
Maybe he's just shit. And so are you, fuck off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:23 am

The character design might be arse, but it is highly unusual for an underaged waifu to display visible lips. Even in shoujoshit this is usually reserved for those who temporarily whore themselves out with lipstick.

(I am aware I did not try to refute the latter half of your post.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:07 am
I Mean god that is ugly as sin.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:29 am
Even more funny is that the homer Car cost 82'000 where People Payed 270'000 For whatever the fuck that's suppose to be!
Hold up, I don't know the origins on that shit but the actual comic he made doesn't look that shit:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/blad ... pdates/all
SpoilerShow
He's been late with his shit like all comicsgaters but that image you showed looked like he drew it all himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:24 pm
Newhalf wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:32 am
You mean like all their ages combined add up to 20
"The Lolicon is immunized against all dangers;
one may call him Disgusting, a Sick Fuck, an predator, and it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But simply call him a pedophile and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back:

'I-i-it's just a drawing bro!'
He has used this excuse and done the whole "it doesn't even look like a regular person anyway" when a lolli has adult tits. While I liked his video saying that women should get married first and then start their careers after kids, a lot of people like him who advocate that (I'm not sure if he said this specifically) claim that women should be looking for a husband at 18. I've seen a few MGTOWs lately talk about wanting 18 year old virgins (which goes to show how many incels have infiltrated them) which is fucking creepy and shows you are kind of a controlling asshole. Because let's be real, the 18 year old virgin doesn't know shit about men and is easy as fuck to take advantage of, Scott Pilgrim may be a shit movie but that Knives relationship with Scott perfectly captures the relationship 18 year old women have with older men. The woman thinks the loser older guy is the greatest man ever because she doesn't know any better and the guy treats her like shit, this is very common and why any whiny incel over the age of 21 is truly fucking stupid. Look at Ethan Ralph, if he can get some dumb 18 year old to fuck him then you can too.
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:39 pm
I Mean Constantly, all the time on his twitter and youtube "We're taking over the mainstream and owning the libs We're taking over the mainstream and owning the libs We're taking over the mainstream and owning the libs"
I've had his streams as background noise (though I haven't done that in a while) and he will occasionally have so many good nuggets of wisdom in there that are drowned out by him being obnoxious like that. When he does that Tim Pool shit of reading the news to you and yelling at it it's annoying until he says something interesting out of no where. He's like if Yellowflash suddenly got possessed by Stinkmeaner but instead of yelling like he's from Compton he suddenly becomes insightful. It's fucking weird.

But I think recently he said something dumb like how everyone is going to forget modern comics but will remember Blade Devil in 20 years. I'm sorry but no, that is some obnoxious Comicsgate shit to hype up their comics that are mostly bland but not as bad as SJW trash which is a low bar.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am

People will still cringe at I am not Starfire in 10 years. Blade Devil has been forgotten yesterday.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:34 am
I've seen a few MGTOWs lately talk about wanting 18 year old virgins (which goes to show how many incels have infiltrated them)
This is Current Year. If she's still a virgin at 18, there's probably a very good reason why no one wanted a piece of her.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am
This is Current Year. If she's still a virgin at 18, there's probably a very good reason why no one wanted a piece of her.
I daresay I'll be corrected, but the male virginity being so high these days is bound to have a knock on effect on the female virginity

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:50 am
I daresay I'll be corrected, but the male virginity being so high these days is bound to have a knock on effect on the female virginity
No.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm
They just lose it to a small pool of guys, several losing their virginity to the same dude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:38 pm

80-20 rule, bro. Which is why it's a complete waste of time and effort to go chasing skirts.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Troons are getting all the untapped busy in those changing rooms.
-Yours Truly