What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AdorableOtter

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:53 am

Enough homosexual crap it's time for some real gangsta rap.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:36 am

What is is with you Dutch loving niggers?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:46 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 am
Listen to some real music you faggots.

>tells people to listen to Hall & Oates over a legend like Marty Robbins

Pleb fuck confirmed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:00 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:53 am
So there is gansta rap that even I like! 9/10. It would be 10/10 if it had ended in a shootout.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:09 pm

In honor of the weekend, here's some extremely good psytrance. If you can get past 1:30, you're in for a treat.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:40 am

Listened to this a whole lot. I'm still shit at it.

I appreciate the electronica beat, though. Weirdly reminds me of some real old, real German shit.
You know DJ Assault? Of course you do. Even if you don't think so, you do.

Well, there's a rapper from OG Berlin Royal Bunker times. It was a legit bunker that was used as a recording studio and where pretty much all of the Berlin rap of later years came from. Most of them would go to Aggro Berlin, who were legendary in their time. There were two kinds of rap back then, the Hamburg style that would go with smart lyrics and wordplays, kinda in the tradition of a more elaborate Run DMC like Sammy Deluxe and Absolute Beginner.

Sometimes collaborating as you see. Or Fünf Sterne Deluxe.

Or Einz Zwo.

With the shouts in the middle being a sample by Eisfeld from Absolute Beginner and most notably Dendemann who later on want on to do his own shit with one of the best videos ever made.

And then there was the Berlin and Stuttgart style that wasn't clever but rather blunt. Not gangsta or anything because that shit didn't exist back then. But rather funny because it was so dumb and self-aware of it.
That mostly started with the aforementioned Royal Bunker where most of all Aggro Berlin rappers started out. Of the decidedly Royal Bunker ones that never quite made the jump to professionalism were Rhymin Simon.

This motherfucker I love so much. No fucks given. The most blunt, least cleaver lyrics, the most lowbrow shit most carelessly recorded live, mostly one-take, mostly drunk and always with pretty shitty beats. In the bunker, because that's how shit went back then. Some hilarious shit.

I wish most of you lads knew German. The lyrics are mostly unspeakable shit you couldn't repeat at the dinner table but not help to laugh at because they are more than explicit but in a hilarious way.

This one especially. With the beat sounding like the intro song of a popular daily soap.
"Cumshot, cumshot, empty the reservois! Bitch, I'm aiming at the face but mostly hit the hair,
I make pressure like 100 bars but when it's about to get that bitch, talking the entire night,
come closer than a star, I'm the stallion before the lord and fuck at least a bitch a day,
and two broads a night, you need pint (dick), summon me like advocard (popular attorney insurance commercial back then)
I'm at start (I'm there), stare (starrt) at my ass you bitches, I let my dick loose and it fucks deep your slit."

And what follows is what sounds exactly like the melody and lyrics of the daily soap but instead it's about ass fucking.

And that particular part is sang by Frauenarzt. That's what I know him from. Real low brow fuck rap cheaply recorded.
But most Germans don't. Because he later went on to become popular along with Manny Mark for party music like this.

As harmless as it gets. Party music for your mother on Mallorca. They were a summer sensation.

And all that time I'm sitting there, knowing the guy from what I was alluding to in the very beginning. Remember DJ Assault?

Almost a cover but almost sounding like Goa or Trance.
Lyrics?
"Ass and titties" repeated several times.
"If you ain't got no booty, get off the stage!"
"House! House! House!"
"Techno bass, rocks the house, all the cunts get naked, with the fat ass they shake to the beat, fucking in the disco yeah that's real neat."
"From behind. *whistle* From the front. *whistle*"
"From behind. In the ass. From the front. In the cunt."
And that was all the Frauenarzt stuff back then. Not even mincing words here when I say it's "cunt" and not pussy or something.
I could go waaaaay deeper into German rap but that'll be something for later.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:49 am

I forgot to mention the most hilarious thing about Rhymon Simon. Nowadays he judges the VBT on occasion, scolding rappers for not being vulgar enough while his day job is being a doctor of physics. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Duh, EVERYONE knows DJ Assault. Hello-o?

If electronica is the new theme here, here's an old classic:

First half of the track isn't anything that spectacular, but it's the second half which really delivers. The first half shouldn't be ignored still, the track really needs that build up. Interestingly, the band has an album called "Classical mushroom", but the track is not on it. It's not, in fact, on any of their releases, and IMO it's one of the greatest tracks these Shitraelians have ever created. It was only released on some obscure compilation album. Maybe there's some Jew logic behind it to hide this great track from the audience. As a certain Jesus would put it, a real hidden gem.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:37 am

It's not often I like the shit you post, which likely goes the same likewise, but that's pretty great, actually. I'm not big into trance but that reminds me of a lot of things. First and foremost, Hardy Hard's Silver Surfer.

Especially around 1 minute.
I'll never forget that song since it was one of my introductions to electronica as a whole. Along with Neophyte's Ten Years of Terror compilation and shit like this:

That shit was the bomb around 1999.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:38 am

And this is just iconic:
SpoilerShow