Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:47 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:07 am
Is ANYBODY other than Grace Randolph even talking about this "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" shit?

Nobody seems to care, but maybe that's just who I follow.
They bugmen are probably all slobbering over it, but I don't directly follow any of them to be sure. I'll see if the Moviebob Posting His Ls account shows a hot take from our beloved capeshit gargling diabetic.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:54 pm
Man, I sure am looking forward to the future of the MCU.
I think they're trying to channel the spirit of that retarded comic story where Captain Black travels back in time to WWII and refuses to disclose any information about his winged power armor getup because he doesn't want white people to copy him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:40 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:47 am
They bugmen are probably all slobbering over it, but I don't directly follow any of them to be sure. I'll see if the Moviebob Posting His Ls account shows a hot take from our beloved capeshit gargling diabetic.
This shit is probably the only thing keeping Movieblob from suicide at this point

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:54 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Is ANYBODY other than Grace Randolph even talking about this "Falcon and the Winter Soldier" shit?

Jeremy jahns or whatever his name is does. of course, he completely leaves out the sjw aspects

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:42 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:

Haha, Grace. "The Winter Soldya!"

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:38 am

Wait, that's a separate show? People aren't just misremembering the name of The Falcon and the Snowman?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Finally, the negroes will have a black superhero!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:21 pm

At least Steve Rogers is no longer around for them do pull that storyline where he was retconned into a nazi all along (which later got retconned to be an in-universe retcon).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Isn't it funny how the crowd who is always complaining about cultural appropriation has exactly zero issue with all the black superheroes just being the black version of white superheroes?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:15 pm

This isn't confined to black capeshitters. We have Asian Hulk, Black Hispanic Spider-Man. Female Captain Marvel. And of course Female Thor.

They are deadly afraid of actually creating something new, is what I'm saying.
Unless you count capeshitters like Snowflake and Safe Space. If their comic ever comes out.
-Yours Truly