Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Seele

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Seele » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:17 pm
I've always dreamed about a sequel picturing the adventures of adult Shortround.
Wouldn't he be called "Tallround" then?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Temple of Doom was the best movie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 pm

I don't care how racist the depiction may or may not have been. put that heart-ripping mofo is by far my favorite Indie villain.
Seele wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:45 pm
Wouldn't he be called "Tallround" then?
How dare you assume his adult height. For all we know, he could've matured into Asian De Vito.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 am

I remember some people were clamoring for adult Round to be Indy's sidekick in Skull.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:54 am

Lucas wanted Indy have a daughter in Crystal Skull but Spielberg wanted a boy he could molest. Now LeBeef is nuts.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:08 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:54 am
Lucas wanted Indy have a daughter in Crystal Skull but Spielberg wanted a boy he could molest. Now LeBeef is nuts.
But Spielberg can get better looking victims, Lucas molested Shia "I'll keep camping around a flagless pole with a baseball after /pol/ stole it, now i'm taking my flag and protest of Trump to Europe" Leblownlefuckout

Seriously the way people mess with his protest is a thing of beauty, the way /pol/ stole the flag that timr was impressive: from the video of the third attempt of Shia (Right now is the 6th or 7th attempt) at a farm /pol/ used weaponized their autism and analyzed passing airplanes flight trajectories and star constellations, sent local /pol/ posters to drive around the area while beeping car horns until those were heard on stream, that was after one of them creeped up to the flagpole and flew a RC plane, a airhorn was blown near the flagpole.
A third one stole the flag and put instead a MAGA hat and pepeshirt there, while Shia tore that stuff down and camped around the empty flagpole wwith a baseball bat and ranting like a lunatic a fourth anon took pics of Shia house from multiple angles reportedly shit at strategic loctions. The local sheriff closed the stream after he and the local PD got tired of Shia calling them
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:08 am

He was quite meh as an actor, but man would I want to go watch a biopic about that shit. Most people would assume you''re just making shit up for the movie, but it's all real.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:42 pm

It's just performance art, fellas. He does it out of boredom too I imagine.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:08 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:54 am
*weaponized autism story about LeBeouf's flag thing*
That was actually pretty damn awesome.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:20 pm
Wait, are people acting like everyone LIKED the prequels before RLM did those videos?
There are people defending the utterly retarded 99% pure shit EU.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 pm
Weird. Crystal Skull was somehow ENTIRELY his fault despite Spielberg directing it.
Oh goodness no. That one was a team effort by moron Lucas and apathetic Spielberg with a dash of Ford's terrible old man acting.
Ford, and even more so Bruce Willis, are guilty of ruining several movies by showing up despite clearly hating every second being there. That's pretty much what Spielberg did with Crystal Skull. That plus getting Shia. What a terrible choice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!