Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 pm

I might not always agree with Doge, but his opinion on The Last Jedi is pretty much word-for-word mine.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:10 pm

I feel like he's holding back, like he always does, to not harm the feewings of the tards.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:10 pm
I feel like he's holding back, like he always does, to not harm the feewings of the tards.
Eh, he sounds genuine enough when he's rambling on about the parts that he loves. I'm sure he could've said more about what he hated though.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:07 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:10 pm
I'm assuming he holds back regarding the women, like every other reviewer does so they don't get boycotted and hashtagged for Miss Ogeny!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 pm

I might not always agree with Doge, but his opinion on The Last Jedi is pretty much word-for-word mine.
That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of pathetic creature you are, if you are on the same wavelength as that waste of air even you know there must be something wrong.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:17 pm
Venom wasn't bad, definitely better than Baby Spider: Homo Cumming. It degenerates into CG nonsense at the end though, just two big animated blobs throwing CG shit at each other while CG explosions give you a seizure. No mention of Spidey at all, nor anything linking it to a bigger universe. Woody Harrelson as Carnage is teased, then the credits end with a ten minute scene from Enter the Homoverse. I'm not kidding. It's literally a random scene with no context or reason.

Guess they stopped trying with the Sinister Six movie.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:33 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:38 pm
That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of pathetic creature you are, if you are on the same wavelength as that waste of air even you know there must be something wrong.
plot twist: I've actually been Rob all this time
Kugelfisch wrote:

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 pm

I think they should add some kind of time travel plot where they go back in time and stop any of the Disney shit trilogy from ever happening all the way back to the Force Awakens, kind of like Days Of Future past, makes more sense than the shit we're about to get with this next movie.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 pm
I think they should add some kind of time travel plot where they go back in time and stop any of the Disney shit trilogy from ever happening all the way back to the Force Awakens, kind of like Days Of Future past, makes more sense than the shit we're about to get with this next movie.
They'll do much worse than that. Rebels already had time travel due to Filoni's boner for his alien waifu. We're already seeing it being used in the new Vader comics to an extent, and it's already creating massive contradictions.

Rey will take Kylo with >her and utilize a time travel deus ex machina portal to go back to the very beginning and retcon the entire Skywalker Saga to zero and establish themselves as the first Force users. Rey will become the Mitochondrial Eve of all Jedi and Sith, and Kylo will be >her gigalo Adam. They're already dead set on "resetting the IP," so it fits.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:13 pm

I hope the next movie will be hilariously awful in a spectacular way.

Kind of like how Nemesis killed Star Trek movies for good.*

*(You cant convince me the new ones are actual Trek movies. At best: tumblr fan fiction.).
...and still: Spoony did nothing.