Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
JL Unlimited

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:39 am
Those Hollywood kikes can't convince me they really spent $300,00,000 on animation that looks like Berserk 2016.
< comparing anything to Berserk 2016

I’m all for shitting on Spidercoon but...

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:02 pm

How dare you sir! The CG is impecable.

Excerrent.

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:52 am
The Garfield movies weren't flops either. They only didn't make a third because Amy Pascal's crazy from the wokeness.
Guestfags being fags as always. Garfield was drunk or high as fuck, with a giant douche beard during a Sony conference and acted like a jackass on a presentation that the SONY ceo and Kaz Hirai were on and made them look like chumps, so they shitcanned him for unprofessional behaviour.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Apparently Disney and Sony are still negotiating.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:05 am
Doesn't Sony HAVE to keep crapping out Spider-Man movies every once in a while to keep the rights.
The spin off movies like Venom apparently count towards that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Disney are greedy kikes but I'm afraid to say I understand their position here. They are basically making these movies and only taking 5% profit share for them in return
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:50 pm

All that just for the bugmen market. Fuck me if this isn't the shittiest timeline.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm

This whole drama is already more entertaining than those Spoydermon movies with their confusing, cross-license continuity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:32 pm
Disney are greedy kikes but I'm afraid to say I understand their position here. They are basically making these movies and only taking 5% profit share for them in return
Sony's been footing the bill for both budget and marketing. Disney gets money for the crossover films and the merch (which is much bigger than the actual box office anyway) and now they want 50% of the gross from the Spiderman movies and probably money made from the Venom spinoffs too.

I don't want to make it sound like I'm stumping for Sony but Disney basically tried to muscle in on them for extra cash. Basically acting more like mobsters than usual. Expect Sony execs to start waking up with horse heads in their beds soon.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:17 pm

As shitty as Sony is, I think they made the right call here. As guest pointed out, Disney are already making a killing from the merchandise, and Sony is the one that is covering the budget and marketing. The old deal was more than fair, but Disney are insatiably greedy kikes and couldn't resist demanding loads of extra cash.

I'm hoping Sony stick to their guns and keep Spider-Man out of the MCU. This might speed up the inevitable demise of the MCU. If a franchise as big as Star Wars can go from the monumental success of The Force Awakens to the catastrophic failure of Solo in less than 5 years, then it's possible for Marvel to quickly crash and burn.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:23 pm

It's already starting to do that, killing Stark was the biggest shit idea ever. Especially when he was given a fine ending on IM3. RDJ made a horrible mistake killing Stark because now he basically gave Disney free reign to fuck the character to the ground post mortem like the comics did in the mid-10s. And of course felate Reeree to the moon. :roll:

It's not like Sony is amazing either given they are now a Commiefornia based (((company))) but given their acquisition of Insomniac and wanting more PS4 Spidey games, that sold more like hotcakes and the existing blueprint and assets for that type of thing is now in their laps along with the devs who know about it, it's only natural to go through with it. Especially when Kikeney went turbo-handrubbing in front of their faces.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow