Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:36 pm
Baby Spider 2 will apparently finally set up the Sinister Six movie, with the Nick Fury being the Chameleon, who brings Rey Mysterio Jr. together with Scorpion, Vulture, Electro, and some shadowy man, with their headquarters in the old Avengers building. I have no idea of Marvel's going to do it or Sony, but people are bitching it's just the after-credits from ASM2, which it is.

Fucking Marvel is so lame.
Will be interesting to see if this is true.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 10:54 pm

Possibly. Apparently Sony can take Baby Spider back anytime. Some YouTuber thinks that's why Marvel is introducing the multi-verse so they can replace Peter with Spider-Gwen or that homo all the millennials love. I guess my dream of a Gemma Arterton Spider-Woman movie is well and truly dead. They'd probably cast Ruby Rose anyway.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat May 11, 2019 10:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:54 pm
Possibly. Apparently Sony can take Baby Spider back anytime. Some YouTuber thinks that's why Marvel is introducing the multi-verse so they can replace Peter with Spider-Gwen or that homo all the millennials love. I guess my dream of a Gemma Arterton Spider-Woman movie is well and truly dead. They'd probably cast Ruby Rose anyway.
Ruby Rose was too busy playing Batwoman I thought?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 10:58 pm

If Chris Evans can be Human Torch and Captain America there's no reason why Hollywood's favorite bull dyke can't ruin more than one comic character.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 am

Some guy claiming to work for an effects house is saying the Sinister Six spoiler is true, that it's the mid credits stinger.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 2:42 am

"Who's THIS badass?" Longer Batwoman video. As soon as Ruby is shown without the costume it's ruined. Also woman producer. Of course.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:42 am
Also woman producer. Of course.
Women can't even make children correctly and we're still supposed to buy that they can handle any level of authority.

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 am
Some guy claiming to work for an effects house is saying the Sinister Six spoiler is true, that it's the mid credits stinger.
Mid credits stinger. What fucking clown world are we living in where MID credit stinger needs to be specified because have multiple credits scenes? By 2030 all movies are going to have 1/3rd of their run time take place during and after the credits.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon May 13, 2019 8:31 pm

All credits scenes are gay.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Went from one scene to two, now everyone expects them and theaters have to warn people when there aren't any like in Batman/Superman. People waited until the mid-credits for Detective Pikachu then ambled out annoyed that there wasn't a teaser. For what, bitches? Ryan Reynolds is a human again and Mewtwo is good. What in fuck could they possible tease except a live-action Ash movie with Bella Thorne and her sister as Team Rocket?

Lead actress looks like Marzgurl.