Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:35 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:50 am
Gayish Cuck beta Spiderman w/niggress MJ
I finally watched that Spider-Man movie today. Ugh. Almost every role was miscast. All Peter's school friends turned brown for some reason. Keaton was good as always, but I was disappointed Vulture didn't have his de-aging gimmick.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Don't forget the reason we weren't getting Iron Man, Hulk, or Captain America movies anymore was because Marvel Studios would have to share profits with the studios who owned the rights to movies starring those characters: Paramount and Universal. Two are dead now, and Hulk will never be in a stand-alone movie again. Fuck you, Marvel.

Also, television series best describes this shit. I can't remember a damn thing about Spider-Man's score, while the intro logo has the blandest, most forgettable theme I've ever heard. It's like they don't want you to remember their movies or something.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:30 pm
I totally forgot she was in that first movie.
I feel like we're leaving out the fact that Brie Larson probably got written out of the movie because she straight up vanishes for like two fucking hours. That was pretty cool.
Rumor was there were 2 cuts of the film. One that's all about Ms. Marvel and one where she's barely in it. Supposedly reaction to the Marvel film would determine which edit they used. Guess we know how that went.
A shame. Brie's pretty fucking hot (much hotter than ScarJo). I could have at least jerked off during the slow scenes.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 pm
A shame. Brie's pretty fucking hot (much hotter than ScarJo). I could have at least jerked off during the slow scenes.
Yeah, but has the personality of Lupa/Marzgurl

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 am

The Endgame 'fatphobia' thinkpieces are coming out.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:24 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 am
You'll be required to read them all to maintain a passing grade at Faggot University.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:11 pm

Family finally saw this shit today, thank Christ. They worshiped at the altar of their fucking cinema god and now I don't have to hear about goddamn motherfucking Marvel until the next movie comes out.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:11 pm
now I don't have to hear about goddamn motherfucking Marvel until the next movie comes out.

...in a couple months.
Is Spoony dead yet?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:34 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:24 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 am
You'll be required to read them all to maintain a passing grade at Faggot University.
I read them all for you faggots, speaking of which:

https://www.themarysue.com/problematic- ... s-endgame/

Here's one from the Mary Sue, summarized below:

She starts out arguing that what should be a major emotional tentpole of the movie (Thor coping after Thanos beat him and killed half his people) is reduced to a joke, and what kills me is that she gets so close to making a good point about how these fucking capeshit movies are all written, and then descends into 'fat-shaming' nonsense. :lol:

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... n-reaction

Its triggering the right people, anyhow. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:52 am

Surprised dyke Marvel is getting a pass. Miss Marvel was a fucking big-tittied sexy bombshell fucktoy, so of course they rebrand her as a lesbian feminist ultra-bitch who's not even worth a fap by her second movie.

Don Cheadle is old and scrawny as hell. Should have kept Terrence Howard.