Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:48 am

It's a movie by Jews about financial schemes, seems right up their alley.
I only saw the remake, when it came out on cable. Plz no bulli.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:15 am
You'd like the original. It has a comical, unrepentant Nazi in it, back when entertainment was allowed to do comedy like that.
Written by a Jew, recommended by a Jew. I very much doubt that I'd enjoy it.

What’s with krauts and nazi guilt anyway? I know some Germans and they were slobbing the ANTIFA cock earlier in the year because they were “fighting nazis”. Just because some of your people got a wild hair up their collective ass doesn’t mean you have to vehemently champion every faggot crusade against wannabes who embrace those ideals.

That’s not directed at you Kugel, I just need some insight into my fucktard friends.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 am
Written by a Jew, recommended by a Jew. I very much doubt that I'd enjoy it.
Probably 99% of films are written by Jews and the other 1% by communists
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm
What’s with krauts and nazi guilt anyway?
It's hammered into you right from the very first history class. If you're especially unlucky, you'll never hear jack shit about anything else in history class. It's state-enforced allied forces propaganda by 80% and by 20% it's the state going "wow, look how gr8t we r today compared 2 hitlor!" to excuse all their shit.

he only amusing thing is when those that perpetuate the German guilt the hardest are attacked by Jews themselves. They will spin 180° and only stop short of telling the Jids to get gassed. Very comparable to when shitlibs get accused to be racist themselves by niggers. They get top mad and start calling them Uncle Toms. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:45 pm

I wonder is German Nazi guilt stronger than white Americans white guilt over slavery. There's no reasonable way to measure it of course, but I'd say Americans are generally even more brainwashed into white guilt. Maybe this also shows something:

https://www.good.is/articles/america-is ... -you-think

The map shows quite well countries' level of cuck. More than 95% of Americucks are afraid to be labeled as racists and won't give their honest opinion on the matter :D whereas in Germany the situation is a little bit better. Seems that India is the most uncucked country on this case. At least there's something good in that shitty wasteland.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm

I'd guess that "poor people" was the top answer pretty much everywhere. Almost all Indians are poor so that knocked that pick right off the list.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:07 pm

Pakis and Hindus hate eachother pretty hard.
>More than 95% of Americucks are afraid to be labeled as racists and won't give their honest opinion on the matter
I don't doubt how cucked Amerigga is when it comes to the bleks and the spikz but only real psychos answer these poles in the first place and the ones that do are lying to not get put on yet another watchlist.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:07 pm
I don't doubt how cucked Amerigga is when it comes to the bleks and the spikz but only real psychos answer these poles in the first place and the ones that do are lying to not get put on yet another watchlist.
That's another thing. See also the polls before the election. If CNN called, would you tell them who you'll vote for unless you're some fucked in the head Clinton Cuck or Bernie Bro?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:40 pm

I love movies!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!1!!!!!!
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Dont tell me next to being a furry you are also a brony??