Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:59 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:24 am
I don't remember much about it except being bored to tears.
The last 10 years of MCUckery in a nutshell.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:47 am

Speaking of MCUckery - the director of “The Marvels” spoke to the media and said that she mostly just did whatever Kevin Feige told her to do.
Say what you will about this lady - she knows when it’s time for damage control. :lol: :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:13 am

The latest from the Hollywood failure pile:

Universal paid $400 million for rights to the "Exorcist" franchise for some reason. The first movie in the new series, from the guy who directed the terrible recent "Halloween" revival, came out last weekend and only made $27 million.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:30 am

Ellen Burstyn took most of that 400 allegedly.

And the script has her blaming her not being in the room during the original movie on the patriarchy - despite, in said original movie, her basically begging Karras to get involved.

There’s also a guy who gets murdered for being a Trump supporter.
ebin namefag wrote:
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:42 am

That damn patriarchy!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:45 am

What a toxic male - getting possessed by the devil, committing suicide and getting tortured for years afterwards for the sake of saving her daughter.

And I’m sorry - the guys *daughter* dies because he’s a Trump supporter.
ebin namefag wrote:

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 am

And they're making a sequel due out in 2025, which means more opportunities to reference George Floyd and/or January 6th.
>1/6 was clearly a mass-induced demonic possession!
>Trump was clearly possessed by Pazuzu 2: Electric Boogoloo!
>George Floyd must've been the target of a Satanic cult!

So many possibilities...
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:02 am

Ellen Burstyn gets her eyes plucked out and Linda Blair wants nothing to do with this shit - the possibilities are endless.
ebin namefag wrote:

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:41 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:30 am
Ellen Burstyn took most of that 400 allegedly.
Sucking cocks in Hell isn't free for old farts.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:45 am
And I’m sorry - the guys *daughter* dies because he’s a Trump supporter.
If the father is a Trump supporter, wouldn't that make the daughter the reincarnation of Satan or something?
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 am
And they're making a sequel due out in 2025
I've heard that the movie bombed, and yet they are making another one anyway?
Isn't the woke bubble at its end yet?

Anyway, yesterday i've seen a (((current day))) movie that was surprisingly decent and fun:

I was expecting less than nothing from the director of this pile of TDS riddled shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_(film)

And instead the movie was a surprisingly apolitical and well done alien invasion flick.
There are no dialogues through the whole thing, excluding screams and the aliens' guttural vocalizations - they are variations of the klessik big head/black eyes/white skin kind of alien, some more humanoid and others more grotesque and animalistic.
The female protagonist is telekinetically thrown against walls, furniture and glass like a sack of shit through the whole thing, and she survives not thanks to her feminist superpowers, but because the aliens (who win at the end anyway) are operating in a completely unknown environment, and make mistakes as a result - like losing their balance and falling from rooftops, or accidentally killing themselves by misusing their powers.
Her backstory is also interesting - her town hates and marginalizes her, but for a good reason and not for being a wiccan Biden voter or some shit like that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:26 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:42 am
That damn patriarchy!
"I didn't get to witness my daughter screeching obscenities, puking all over the place and orchestrating the death of everyone who actually did witness the exorcism. Men are swine."

Truly, she is the real victim here.
Also this is kinda like making a sequel to the original Snow White where the titular character accuses the prince of rape because he kissed her without her consent.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:58 am
And they're making a sequel due out in 2025, which means more opportunities to reference George Floyd and/or January 6th.
They're planning an entire trilogy. At least one sequel will probably point out that Jesus was black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette