"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
McGinnis

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by McGinnis » Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:26 pm
Speaking of, apparently Disney has decided to censor the works of Don Rosa, particularly two Scrooge McDuck stories featuring a "problematic" zombie (which is somewhat problematic in and of itself because the only reason he had to deal with a zombie in the first place was because of that one time he turned into a complete asshole in his pursuit of money).
I was going to bring that up a couple months ago, but the story was like a year old.

But yeah, basically buy up whatever copies of the complete Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck that you can find because once they all go out of print they are going to be worth sooo much money.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:51 am

I nees to find my copies - I know I stored them safely somewhere, but I have so many comics and manga stored safely around here that I sometimes lose track.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:30 pm

The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck deserve a special podium in any good collection, preferably right next to classic manga like Rapeman.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:45 pm

It fits nice in my collection next to the award-winning soft reboot of Magica de Spell's time as a sexy teenage witch :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:26 pm

I bet she's so queer for sexy teenage Madam Mim uwu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:26 pm
I bet she's so queer for sexy teenage Madam Mim uwu.
Could you blame her?

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:05 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:32 pm
Saberspark is a furry + breadtuber faggot. He was always going to feel "threatened" by this, the four-eyed pussy.
And a gooner, as the cool kids say. His history series was the only decent thing he's ever done. It's all a bunch of furry shit now. His whole thing is "oh no guys, am not a furry, by the way, take a look at this big titty furry that I DO NOT find attractive!"
It's tired, even from a brony.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:39 pm

Steve Reviews is the one animation reviewer I care about, 1 because he’s funny in that dry witty way, and 2 because he has autistic levels of knowledge that he openly admits to.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:24 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:39 pm
Steve Reviews is the one animation reviewer I care about, 1 because he’s funny in that dry witty way, and 2 because he has autistic levels of knowledge that he openly admits to.
He's highly autistic.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:02 pm

So the loser animation industry, you know the ones who outsource all the legit work to Asia, are striking. They are also crying that animation is so expensive. Smiling friends explains how much bloat there is and people are butthurt because they know he is right. :lol: