Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2024 1:47 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:52 am
I only ever read it but heard good stuff about the anime, I think it’s incomplete unfortunately.
Yes. Ending is OK, but the bad guy organization still exists and some mysteries aren't really resolved, like Kuroneko's backstory. Mamiko Noto is in this too as the villainess this time. With this anime, I was really into M.A.O's voice. What a saucy character she played, too. "German" girl with an Osaka accent.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue May 14, 2024 5:15 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:41 pm
Is Gushing Over Magical Girls any good? Youtube keeps giving me the OP, which slaps.
Looks and sounds like borderline hentai crap.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 pm
The premise sounds like one of those reincarnation isekais
How? According to Kikepedia, it's about some bitch who lives in a reality in which mahou shoujos are real, she becomes their arch nemesis and tentacle rapes them or something.

Despite the title, i wouldn't even call this show - that i like- an isekai:

Because it's neither about a nip going to fantasy land, or fantasy dude going to nip land; nerd goes back to Japan after 17 years in fantasy land, uses the magic he learned to open a Youtube channel, and has better memories about SEGA vidyas than the shit he went through in that place.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue May 14, 2024 8:44 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 1:47 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:52 am
I only ever read it but heard good stuff about the anime, I think it’s incomplete unfortunately.
Yes. Ending is OK, but the bad guy organization still exists and some mysteries aren't really resolved, like Kuroneko's backstory. Mamiko Noto is in this too as the villainess this time. With this anime, I was really into M.A.O's voice. What a saucy character she played, too. "German" girl with an Osaka accent.
I don’t know about the anime but the manga does confirm they’re the same person, I think you just assume they found her after the fall and kidnapped her or something similar. Didn’t know about the VAs, but their characters are a lot of fun. Mako is basically Lucy from Elfen Lied minus any sympathy.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 3:50 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 5:15 am
How? According to Kikepedia, it's about some bitch who lives in a reality in which mahou shoujos are real, she becomes their arch nemesis and tentacle rapes them or something.
The premise just really reminds me of a proper isekai where a visual-novel-obsessed waifu suddenly wakes up as the villain of one of her favorite VNs.
The entire point of isekais these days is wish-fulfilment for the protagonist, and both of these series apply a twist to it by giving them the opposite of what they think they want.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue May 14, 2024 10:47 pm

Well, my phone saw me reading about the series and started recommending clips full of tears and spanking. Might have to check it out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 15, 2024 5:19 am

This is just from the first episode. And apparently there's an uncensored cut with actual nudity.
Doesn't look very Christian, tbh.

Now back in my day they would've just kept the costume tearing tasteful so they didn't need a lesser version with massive lens flares, but I guess these days you can't make an animu about the MC torturing cute waifus for fun without making it raunchy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed May 15, 2024 9:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:19 am
And apparently there's an uncensored cut with actual nudity.
And where might a gentleman go to find this said uncensored version, for research purposes on the social studies of anime.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Wed May 15, 2024 2:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:19 am
This is just from the first episode.
The link has been blocked in my country for allegedly containing cheese pizza.
All it contains are censored Japanese drawings.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 9:23 am
And where might a gentleman go to find this said uncensored version, for research purposes on the social studies of anime.
The Italian pirate site i use recently, not blocked at all, has the whole thing and it looks uncensored.
Europe is dumb.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 15, 2024 2:22 pm

Complicity wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 2:09 pm
All it contains are censored Japanese drawings.
It is for your own safety. We don't want your innocent mind to undo the censorship in your head.
Old Black Man wrote:
A true weeb will find a way.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu May 16, 2024 3:43 am

Old Black Man wrote:
I always use Nyaa.

https://nyaa.si/?q=Gushing+over+Magical ... &f=0&c=1_2

https://nyaa.si/?q=+Mahou+Shoujo+ni+Ako ... &f=0&c=1_2

Let us know if the show is worth watching. I'm fine with trash as long as it's entertaining trash.
お前はもう死んでいる。