Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Bobito

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Bobito » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:48 am

Is the manga longer than the anime? Maybe some fights could be longer in that format.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:05 am

I don't remember.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:34 pm

Isn't the current trend for the animu adaptation to be mostly some kind of glorified ad for the real thing? Or does that only apply to Light Novels?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:34 pm
Isn't the current trend for the animu adaptation to be mostly some kind of glorified ad for the real thing? Or does that only apply to Light Novels?
Thats how its always been. In the past the TV industry was just different enough that at least manga adaptations had a chance of covering all of their sauce material.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:20 pm

I think people eventually just had enough of crappy filer arcs that could last up to a fucking year or so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.