Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:34 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:14 pm
Its a hit, apparently. Meaning his Star Wars trilogy will get forced on us.
RT says it's at #2 and got trounced by Frozen 2. They're still trying to portray this as a win for Rian Johnson though.
He played The Game so he will be rewarded. After the Dragon idiots quit, Disney still reserved space for three SW movies, so guess who's probably getting those. Also a weird Indian Jones sequel or reboot. I'm unsure, but Indy will probably have a vagina.

Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 pm
He played The Game so he will be rewarded.
Fuck you.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:35 pm

I've said so many things.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Trailer for a trailer. It's just going to show things exploding apparently. It's also some quasi-remake of Dr. No.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:46 am

The Departed is a fucking good movie. Any random 30 seconds from this film are more entertaining than anything the MCU ever shat out. It's semi-refreshing to have a crime drama about potato niggers instead of wops, too.
SpoilerShow
And don't any of you slant-loving faggots tell me to watch Infernal Affairs instead.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:50 am

Could never get into it. The fact that it's a scene by scene remake of a mediocre Hong Kong movie that had only recently come out really made Scorsese look like a thieving Tarantino-style bitch. Plus Leo and Matt and that fucking Boston accent. Fuck you if you're from Boston. You and your ah-pples can fuck each other down by the hah-ba. Fucking Boston faggots.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 am

Silence and Wolf of Wall Street are better.
GitGud wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm
Hey, only think about how thouse buck teeth scrape over the topside of your dick. It would be like head from bugs bunny...,.hmmmmm ohhh yeah

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:51 am

Watched The Departed once but never loved it. Taxi Driver is my favourite Scorsese, followed by Raging Bull. Raging Bull is the best boxing movie ever made
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:05 am

I'm just speaking squarely in terms of like, Scorsese in the last twenty years - Taxi Driver and Goodfellas tower over everything else Scorsese has ever done, obviously.
GitGud wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm
Hey, only think about how thouse buck teeth scrape over the topside of your dick. It would be like head from bugs bunny...,.hmmmmm ohhh yeah

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:41 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 am
Silence and Wolf of Wall Street are better.
Gangs of NY > everything else