"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:08 pm

Is this a female or a "female" cousin.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22939
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:08 pm
Is this a female or a "female" cousin.
Relevant question!
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2579
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:08 pm
Is this a female or a "female" cousin.
Relevant question!
Legit female, although one of her siblings is going through some weird phase. He’s taking a gender studies course at our local shitlib campus and is now questioning himself. I imagine some fuckwit has been filling his head with nonsense.
Image
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:13 am

My cousin dyed his hair blue.
He's a turbo normalfag and is no doubt not on my powerlevel when it comes to troons and SJWs.
I guess it's just poor taste.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22939
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:38 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am
Legit female, although one of her siblings is going through some weird phase. He’s taking a gender studies course at our local shitlib campus and is now questioning himself. I imagine some fuckwit has been filling his head with nonsense.
You're a terrible cousin. Taking one of them to pozzed Commiefag shit movies and standing idly by as her brother wrecks his shit.
If not even a DHI shitposter intervenes, the world is fucking doomed.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:47 am

Shitposters are the ones society ignores the most. The viel of autism shrouds the truth in words. Normalfags are too shallow, they will never understand.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22939
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:47 am
Shitposters are the ones society ignores the most. The viel of autism shrouds the truth in words. Normalfags are too shallow, they will never understand.
We've got to make them. They'll swallow any pill anyway so make sure it's a red one.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:58 am

>not taking the brown pill

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 22939
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:12 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:58 am
>not taking the brown pill
>actual shit meme
Come on. You could've at least gone with the Iron Pill or, the pill most guestposters chose, the Black Pill.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2579
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:38 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am
Legit female, although one of her siblings is going through some weird phase. He’s taking a gender studies course at our local shitlib campus and is now questioning himself. I imagine some fuckwit has been filling his head with nonsense.
You're a terrible cousin. Taking one of them to pozzed Commiefag shit movies and standing idly by as her brother wrecks his shit.
If not even a DHI shitposter intervenes, the world is fucking doomed.
Take her? Pfft, we watched it on a streaming site. And yeah, I asked him about it without being too invasive. He said he’d never transition, but seems to be under the stupid concept of gender fluid or whatever. I’m gonna talk to him about it slowly and figure it out. He’s an odd kid, always has been, but has his reasons.
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rapeculture and 5 guests