Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Singh'sSpot

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:49 am

Oh damn I thought I was watching a trailer for GiTS mobile game.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 am
It's never been all that good in the first place.
Your taste is Japanimation is Rushy tier. Why even reply?

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:10 am

The first tv series was better than the movie except for the animation, same happened with akira that is complete bullshit but is remembered because it had really good animation.

I finally finished watching Layzner, good first arc that reminded me of ideon for the "being in the run" storyline but second half was super boring and it took me weeks to watch those episodes, I can understand why they cut the number of episodes in this case.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:02 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 am
It's never been all that good in the first place.
Your taste is Japanimation is Rushy tier. Why even reply?
It's not like my statement was wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:24 am

Bobito wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:10 am
The first tv series was better than the movie except for the animation, same happened with akira that is complete bullshit but is remembered because it had really good animation.

I finally finished watching Layzner, good first arc that reminded me of ideon for the "being in the run" storyline but second half was super boring and it took me weeks to watch those episodes, I can understand why they cut the number of episodes in this case.
Layzner only died because of air purifiers exploding and grilling people.
If they didn't spend all that time on Mars fucking around maybe we could have actually went to Grados.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:03 am

I’m in the mood for some ultra violent retro anime, might watch the original Guyver series followed by Out of Control.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:08 am

Wish I could watch the Guyver OVAs in HD and not shitty ancient Manga Entertainment DVDs recorded from tape.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 am

I have one volume of Project ARMs. I don't know if anyone is boomer enough around here to remember that show. Pretty much an alternative to Guyver if you want another one. Old guyver (original mango or animu) is fucking great. You should also give Zetman a watch. It's pretty weird and interesting. Didn't see much of it but it seemed to be going the right way with the biomech shit.

Speaking of shows I wish I could watch in HD, howzabout that Votoms bluray huh? Guess animu fans are used to being fucked over. That's what you get for liking old classic animus instead of the new Attack on Eoten season 45 or Lucky no Kissu Hina Cure.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 am
I have one volume of Project ARMs. I don't know if anyone is boomer enough around here to remember that show. Pretty much an alternative to Guyver if you want another one. Old guyver (original mango or animu) is fucking great. You should also give Zetman a watch. It's pretty weird and interesting. Didn't see much of it but it seemed to be going the right way with the biomech shit.

Speaking of shows I wish I could watch in HD, howzabout that Votoms bluray huh? Guess animu fans are used to being fucked over. That's what you get for liking old classic animus instead of the new Attack on Eoten season 45 or Lucky no Kissu Hina Cure.

Dude! I just recently learned about ARMs and was immediately drawn in by the concept, I’m gonna start reading it soon.

I’ve been trying to read more, and alternate between real books, graphic novels/manga, and audiobooks when exercising or trying to sleep. Gantz is next on my list, I love how over the top and sleazy it is without being too vile.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 am
Low-res is the only way to really enjoy animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette