"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:37 pm
After the incestuous shit that goes on behind the scenes of game journalism and development, this kind of shit going on in the cartoon biz doesn't surprise me. One of the commenters called this kind of actions "networking" further confirming that women only get places with their vaginas.
Eeyup. The comic industry too, but with more trannies and closet fags. These industries didn't get so dysfunctional, hateful towards customers, and uncaring about hemorrhaging money by a fluke. Hiring a bunch of daddy issues bitches who will slob your knob and work for pennies as long as they can feel important, pwn Drumpf and RethugliKKKans and act completely unprofessional tends to blow up in your face. And then you can't fire them because you'll get #meagain'd. Whoops.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Oh yeah, that was fun when DC tried to fire their first Nu52 Batgirl writer, only for her to "SEXISM!" her way back into the company.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:22 pm

More proof that you should never give permavirgins access to pussy. Should have let nature run its course.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 pm
Oh yeah, that was fun when DC tried to fire their first Nu52 Batgirl writer, only for her to "SEXISM!" her way back into the company.
You mean Gail "The Whale" Simone?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm

More like Gay Semen, amirite.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 pm
You mean Gail "The Whale" Simone?
Indeed. Her name eluded me for a bit, and doing research was too much effort. Blame my sexist lizard brain
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Don't know who this guy is, but he dismantles the "Apu is racist" narrative pretty well.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:45 am

I don't really know Braindump but IIRC he's a massive sperg who does "edgy" MLP flash animations, then when animootion on YouTube died he did IN reviews. He also used to a podcast with some Isreali animator.
tl;dr I ain't watching that shit.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:35 am

The butthurt pajeet didn't directly address it, but he tweeted this the same day that uploaded

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:13 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:45 am
I don't really know Braindump but IIRC he's a massive sperg who does "edgy" MLP flash animations, then when animootion on YouTube died he did IN reviews. He also used to a podcast with some Isreali animator.
tl;dr I ain't watching that shit.
The MLP shit was horrible, but he did WGJ4K which was brilliant. That Apu video was pretty good too, it completely destroyed that butthurt "comedian's" shitty documentary.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.