Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:47 am
He stabbed her cause she was fucking somebody else. Nobody cucks OJ
In his house, driving his Ferrari, living on his money. I'll have you know that OJ is a business man. Some dude fucking his scraps? He doesn't worry. On his money, though? It's ill-fitting glove time!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:47 am

It's hillarious how many people apparently like murderers. In my country, we went above and beyond with being retarded, we have a national icon called Kajínek: https://www.radio.cz/en/section/curraff ... r-23-years

The guy was hired killer (among other things), and after 20 years in prison he became some sort of folk hero, because apparently my people are so shitty that a criminal is really close to their hearts, and now the guy basically lives off his fame, he is a celebrity.

So if you play your cards right, no matter how much you fuck up in your life, you can still end up being a success thanks to the bottomless stupidity of people. That's why I always blame "the fans" more than the nobodies themselves, because they would be powerless if it wasn't for the retarded public that supports them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 am

Things would be different if he killed a child. Especially if he raped one. He could've been free in just a few months, thanks to your local green party.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:00 am

The green faggots were never really powerful even in their prime 20 years ago. My country has many problems, envirofaggots being too popular here is not on of them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:02 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:00 am
The green faggots were never really powerful even in their prime 20 years ago. My country has many problems, envirofaggots being too popular here is not on of them.
They never broke 20% nationally here either. But their influence has been devastating because any lefty party will pander to those pedo supporters.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:09 am

Everyone wants to kill people (or at least see their enemies dead). Its not rocket science to see why a man who lives by his own rules and does what he wants in the face of a society that's corrupt itself is worshipped as a folk hero. Although 99% of killers are just shitty thugs at best and low impulse dumbos at worst. They can't all be smart men who plan ahead and still get their targets.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:15 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:09 am
Everyone wants to kill people (or at least see their enemies dead). Its not rocket science to see why a man who lives by his own rules and does what he wants in the face of a society that's corrupt itself is worshipped as a folk hero. Although 99% of killers are just shitty thugs at best and low impulse dumbos at worst. They can't all be smart men who plan ahead and still get their targets.
An inconvenient truth. In a different time we would've put him into full plate armour, given him a pole axe and called him a war hero an hour later.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 am
Things would be different if he killed a child. Especially if he raped one. He could've been free in just a few months, thanks to your local green party.
Seems "No bad practices; only bad targets" is true after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:15 am
Guest wrote:
An inconvenient truth. In a different time we would've put him into full plate armour, given him a pole axe and called him a war hero an hour later.
the pot calling the kettle black
clubbing people like baby seals is nothing special because it's a quality that's dormant in man
to be aristocratic is something else entirely, you can't draw it out of an ordinary man

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:12 am

Guest wrote:
Honestly, most people kill for their own personal gain and nothing else.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.