Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by ban » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:03 pm

Fair enough. Just thought I'd mention that loophole about twatter users since she won't pop up in a new twitter account but rather her old one with a new account name for the 69th time in 5 years.

And what has Rekieta done beyond sperging and doing boring, fuck-all streams for retardbux? Has he managed to get even one guy to get Marz? Or any other internet victims for that matter?Depite all the supposed piled up evidence? The family won't go after Zoe. They disowned the guy and the sister publicly pissed and shat all of over his still warm corpse with that statement when she announced his passing.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:43 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 am
Dude's brain chemistry was fucked, I'm with the virtue signalers to the extent that he didn't get bulied into suicide.
The virtue signallers are fucking retarded, and so are you. The fact that the guy was fucked in the head is even more reason why Quinn should be held accountable. The guy was fucked in the head. All it took was a slight prod to push him over the edge. Quinn gave him that prod by attempting to ruin his life and career for attention and social justice brownie points same as she's always done. The celebrated developer of 'Depression Quest' should have known bloody well what was going to happen.
I should elaborate.
People (or at the very least, SJWs, but I would say this applies to a lot of people) don't really give a fuck about men with mental illness or who have ideations. The dude could have worked through the allegation or put his own story out there, that would have likely been more palatable, but he decided he didn't want to deal with this shit and that's fine.
I mean, I think the comments from the family are in this thread - what are the honest to god chances they decide to go after her? They don't seem high.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:33 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:15 pm
The dude could have worked through the allegation or put his own story out there, that would have likely been more palatable, but he decided he didn't want to deal with this shit and that's fine.
He could have. But keep in mind that Quinn lost him his job. He's got other industry professionals throwing him under the bus. He's unlikely to get another job in the industry because of this shit. He can't make a living. A reasonable person would find it difficult to look beyond the horizon. Add mental illness to this concoction, and you've got someone who probably felt he had no choice but to kill himself, rather than what you're suggesting.

So if you think Quinn and those others didn't push this guy into this, you're retarded and I'm telling you so.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:40 pm

Dude was a sadbrain faggot with a terrible sense of who to surround oneself with. As far as the whole indy vidya faggot clique was concerned, he was done as soon as the allegation came up.
Take some unstable soyboy, have him finally experience a good time in his life and then destroy his career and get him called a monster by ALL of his peers (seemingly including his cunt sister) and it's not too difficult to predict the outcome.
ban wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:03 pm
And what has Rekieta done beyond sperging and doing boring, fuck-all streams for retardbux?
Those retardbux allowed him to buy the depositions in the Bic Misoginia case. Thing with him is that he will stream. If he has something interesting or not doesn't matter. It's on you to decide if he's got something worth watching or not. The rest of the time he just fills the void left over by IBS and IRL streaming being in shambles and I honestly can't blame him too much for milking that cow.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:42 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:57 pm
The sister buys into this crap, she is one of what they call "true belivers". I wonder if her father and mother feel the same.
Probably not. But if they want to go after Quinn or any of the other offenders litigiously their daughter's already potentially fucked their case by being such a brainwashed cunt that she doesn't even get upset when they drive her brother to fucking suicide.
rpgworm wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:57 pm
The usual suspects are already on the defense force, saying that wasn't her fault, and I don't think anybody on the progressive side will go against this notion, but the important thing here is the backstage, and regardless of polidicks, I think the consensus is one:

This woman is poison.

Of course nobody will say it, excep´t for the ant-SJW clickbaiters, but no one will ever get near her again. There is no more brownie points to get by supporting a woman who drove a man to suicide, even if nobody will say this out loud.
Thing is, they already knew this. The reason she tried to get into comics and other avenues was because her game developer pals were starting to get annoyed with her. They probably started to realise the truth of that Zoe Post but couldn't say anything publicly because they've spent so much time and energy being good goy allies and fighting against those mean and nasty internet nazi trolls that they couldn't then turn around and admit they were wrong and their enemies were right.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ban

Post by ban » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:51 pm

It's because she and Anita fucked up when they went to that U.N. panel and talked about internet harassment instead of trying to score brownie points. That's why she moved into cuckmics and Anita slowly phased out existence with various shitty little side jobs here and there, along with her podcast. Her getting a job at the comics industry involved heavy nepotism from other dangerhairs in the sector. This situation is unlike her Loke Valentine situation where she basically scammed and lied to everyone until she was bored and then left the bussiness.

*Had to look that deposition shit.* If that's the case then I retract my statement of him doing fuckall. Heck, after that, I can't even blame him if he does mini IBS' streams.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Oh sure they knew, and this sort of drama doesn't fall from the sky like mana, she is fucked up and people who deal with her know it, except for the very naive.

But she also was notorious for a while, went to speak on the U.N and all that jazz, and it was easy to get good boy right side of the history points, so what the hell, publish a comic, a book, get some publicity.

Not so much now, the whole thing went tits up... I mean, I don't call gamer over yet, because crazier things have happened, but this shit ain't easy to shake, and even though no one will say out loud, the feeling around people really is that she drove a man to suicide.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm not saying Quinn isn't a hazard, but would any of you give a fuck about this guy if you didn't already hate her? Let's be honest.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:52 pm

I didn't even know the guy existed before he became an hero.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:11 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 pm
I'm not saying Quinn isn't a hazard, but would any of you give a fuck about this guy if you didn't already hate her? Let's be honest.
Who says they do? No one knew him at all here, it's about Chelsea's shitty actions.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.