Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2518
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:22 pm

I don't care if this has been posted but Doom got an unofficial 25th anniversary episode made by original designer John Romero. If you hated Episode 4, you'll love to hate this one even more.

https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:51 am

Yeah, seen it, seen videos about it (a shit one by Gman, as expected these days and a good one by Civvie11) and I'm not too interested.
In times where we have thousands of wads to play, hundreds of them better than this and where only using Doom but not Doom 2 assets is unheard of I don't really see a point.
Plus the obligatory mention that Romero is an actual cuck and about as washed up as it gets in the FPS world of gaming.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:56 am

Yeah I don't really give a shit what a man who helped raise money to cut the dicks off of children is offering nowadays.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:02 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:56 am
Yeah I don't really give a shit what a man who helped raise money to cut the dicks off of children is offering nowadays.
Isn't it just wonderful what the mainstream thinks makes a good person? Enabling mutilation of minors, their psychological destruction, being some fucking immigrant that's just in the nation for tax evasion but is constantly complaining about the local politics that's a lazy shithead that makes his money through who knows what and empty promises. But he's against Brexit and a nevertrumper so wow what a great guy, right?
Fuck Romero. He made himself his own bitch.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 1335
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:40 am

My favorite thing about Romero was watching him play through level 2 of episode 4. I can't find it because search results are full of IGN things but he was awful at it. Mostly because it was an awful level that he designed.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:43 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:40 am
My favorite thing about Romero was watching him play through level 2 of episode 4. I can't find it because search results are full of IGN things but he was awful at it. Mostly because it was an awful level that he designed.
I've seen that as well. Can't remember for what shit site that was. Might even have been Vice for how gay it was.
Has anybody recently called him out about Blackroom? You know, that kikestarter gaym he totally was making with Adrian Carmack that he cancelled the kikestarter for before they'd fuck his shit for not actually having a prototype?
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 1335
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:47 am

Who cares about Blackroom? People should still be trashing him for Daikatana.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 18451
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:53 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:47 am
Who cares about Blackroom? People should still be trashing him for Daikatana.
Yes, and they will, but Daikatana is actually not all that bad and easily fixable. I'd rather have people remind him that what he's currently doing, running a game dev studio, is really just LARPing. Old shit is easily dismissed. Meanwhile, Sigil is the only release of his supposed dev studio with multiple employees that's existed for years without any other sign of actual development going on.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:09 pm

They're just working on a top-secret project that will blow your mind and make you their bitch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Doom Episode 5: Sigil

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Daikatana is old shit, he has newer fuckups to focus on.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest