Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Bobito

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Bobito » Wed May 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Well it will be released in the soy station, it is expected to be a great movie like soy of war.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Hey now, Soy of War was GOTY for most fedora wearing faggots. So much DEEP STORY. They're STORY TELLERS, you see. They're TELLING YOU A STORY and you need to be GRATEFUL.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 pm
Too much effort. He'd have to do networking with entirely different groups of people.
He's already friends with the right people. Del Toro, Jew Jew, some actors. Honestly, the only thing stopping him really is that Hollywood doesn't have an appetite for four hour movies any more.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 29, 2019 9:57 pm

I forgot about Dad of War. Thanks for reminding me of the game that killed the GoW franchise.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Hopefully God of Soy 2 will dispense with gameplay altogether so we can focus on the DEEP STORY. Maybe they can bring back TellTale Games!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 pm

Really, I don't even see a point in Kratos fighting anymore. The next game should just be a slice-of-life story.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 11:44 pm

They can release it in seasons and chapters like all the walking simulators.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 30, 2019 7:22 am

The legacy of Telltale Games(?) will live on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 8:31 pm

I watched the 9 minute trailer and there was plenty of unimpressive gameplay. It's like a less advanced version of MGS V, just a bunch of wandering around in a giant empty open world with a weird baby strapped to your chest that can activate Force powers and every once in a while some monsters try to kill you. It's a futuristic sci-fi action game that looks nothing like Silent Hill.

It's also a giant Kojima movie, with Lea Seydoux (who is nowhere near as hot as she once was) and a bunch of directors he likes playing rando kooky characters.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 30, 2019 11:57 pm

I wonder what will be DSP's take on it. On one hand, he loves walking simulators, but on the other hand, Kojima World Order...