Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:00 am
More like MGS2 would have been less messy if Kojima hadn't been up his own ass snorting cocaine and postmodernism.
The memes were fine. What his problem was is that he gained too much freedom after the epic success of MGS. You need to actually fucking whip the faggot daily and tell him you'll fire him unless he picks up his slack to make him make something great. Every single time he's had more freedom than some cotton farm nigger he's fucked up massively.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:48 pm

The Boss was a dumb character and making the entire series about a secret proxy war between two fags in love with her was just dumb. Also those hour-long cinemas in MGS4. How can we shit on modern Walking Simulators with their DEEP FUCKING STORY and give Kojima a pass for padding out his game with movies instead of gameplay?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:48 pm
The Boss was a dumb character and making the entire series about a secret proxy war between two fags in love with her was just dumb. Also those hour-long cinemas in MGS4. How can we shit on modern Walking Simulators with their DEEP FUCKING STORY and give Kojima a pass for padding out his game with movies instead of gameplay?
Good point, I actually didn't care much for MGS4 for that reason, it gave me unpleasant flashbacks to shitty ass MGS2. MGS1 and MGS3 are the high points of the Solid games. Peace Walker was alright, I guess.

Just wait for Death Stranding. I almost bet it's 80% deep plots and 20% walking simulator.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:06 pm

The only bit of hope we have is if there's a boss fight against Not-Psycho Mantis who makes fun of your MGS saves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:00 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:48 pm
Good point, I actually didn't care much for MGS4 for that reason, it gave me unpleasant flashbacks to shitty ass MGS2. MGS1 and MGS3 are the high points of the Solid games. Peace Walker was alright, I guess.

Just wait for Death Stranding. I almost bet it's 80% deep plots and 20% walking simulator.
Peace Walker was about 40% recycled MGS3 mixed with 60% of the cancer that would go on to become MGSV. It had Fulton, collecting mercs for your little base and rudimentary base building and mission management bullshit.

The robot bosses were fun and the sneaking was solid, MGS3-style sneaking. But the debut of Fulton should have been a massive warning sign, along with the merc collecting minigame.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:08 am

I liked the character of The Boss and the story of MGS3 on its own. MGS4 simply fucked everything.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:27 pm

I have zero hopes for DS. Everytime a dude with poor time and money management freed himself from studios you get half-baked garbage. See Tim Schafer and Chris Roberts.
Sometimes it's a publisher that ruins a game but often enough they force the studio to not get lost in unneccesary details.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:54 pm

The talk now is he apparently asked the girl who played Quiet in MGS5 to play the lead in Death Stranding then dropped all contact with her before reappearing with Lea Seydoux in the role. Kojima is complete and utter Hollywoodfag now; there's no denying it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:54 pm
The talk now is he apparently asked the girl who played Quiet in MGS5 to play the lead in Death Stranding then dropped all contact with her before reappearing with Lea Seydoux in the role. Kojima is complete and utter Hollywoodfag now; there's no denying it.
Yep. Kojima himself was the guy who had Hayter replaced with Kiefer Sutherland for MGS V, not big mean Konami. Kojima wanted to be like Tommy Wiseau and make Real Hollywood Movie.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:36 am

Kojima fucked himself out of Joost thirstposter bucks. Dummy. Hope he dies.