Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:20 pm

It's the most elaborate Monster Energy drink commercial I've ever seen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 pm

At least it has gameplay. Those faggots fall over themselves to fellate walking simulators like Gone Home, then have the gall to bitch about the man who punished Joosten with his cock.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:45 am

These are literally Visual Novels with a fuckload of padding between the dialogue bits. Superior titles like Nekopara don't fuck around to get to the fucking.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 pm
At least it has gameplay.
Only in the absolute loosest definition of the term. I mean, yes, pressing forward on the analogue stick and walking forward is technically playing a game. A banquet tv dinner is also technically food.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 pm
At least it has gameplay. Those faggots fall over themselves to fellate walking simulators like Gone Home, then have the gall to bitch about the man who punished Joosten with his cock.
The thing is those are cheap and take like an hour to complete. Thus making it a concise package for those interested. Kojima made a 40+ hour, 60+ dollar walking sim that even the most gushing of critics have a hard time not to call it "boring, at times." All the while having teased it as the fucking next messiah of videogames. At least games like Gone Home, Layers of Fear and shit like visual novels call themselves "narrative experiences", cost next to nothing and don't beat around the bush about it.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm

I'll be playing Euphoria....ffffuuuuuck thiiiissssss. Norman Reedus has nothing on Nemu Manaka.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Kojima just doesn't want to make games anymore, maybe he never did. He's straight out said that Kojima Productions is going to be making movies in the future. Perhaps they'll stop games development altogether eventually. They're certainly on the right track with Death Stranding. Barely a fucking game with a fuckload of cutscenes. I don't know if this is accurate, but apparently the ending is like 2 fucking hours long!

But I think what pisses me off most are the positive reviews.

"Not exactly a fun game." 10/10

"The walking is so realistic, you really have to pay attention to where you walk."

GTFO.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Well, better late than never with that switch to moviemaking. Though I think he'll be back into the vidja business since there are more idiots willing to pay a lot more for garbage.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:20 pm
"The walking is so realistic, you really have to pay attention to where you walk."
Because I'm looking for hyper-realistic walking in a game where I have to run away from invisible ghosts and rain that makes me age for some reason.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm
Well, better late than never with that switch to moviemaking. Though I think he'll be back into the vidja business since there are more idiots willing to pay a lot more for garbage.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:20 pm
Because I'm looking for hyper-realistic walking in a game where I have to run away from invisible ghosts and rain that makes me age for some reason.
Yeah, it's called Timefall (instead of "rainfall," get it?). And to my knowledge, Timefall is never explained. :roll:

This really is a fucking dumpster fire. I'll never trust another gamer who says a Kojima game is good. To me, Kojima fanboys are no better than Lupaposters.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:58 pm

I actually quite enjoyed Soy of the Betas 2: The Second Cummer. Maybe I'll also check out Rising Revengeance because that one was actually made by a real video game developer that makes real video games.
-Yours Truly