Kojima the hack fraud

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Kojima the hack fraud

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:05 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 pm

This is a positive review of the game.
>It's not a game it's an experience

That's hipster talk for "the game plays like shit". That meme needs to die and cunts like Kojima and David Cage need to fuck off out of the industry. Failed film guys need to stay failed film guys, don't let any more of these anti-gameplay cunts in.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:08 am

Narrative driven games need to die in general. I bust a nut when Telltale Games shut down.

Now we just need those fuckers who make the Life is Strange games to fuck off too.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am
MGS5 was similar in that regard despite being an incomplete game.
MGSV was not as incomplete as many people think it is. The cut content was basically just a rehash of the game's one real boss battle on a new map. The story turned out the way it was because Kojima is a pretentious hack.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am
MGS5 was similar in that regard despite being an incomplete game.
MGSV was not as incomplete as many people think it is. The cut kahntent was basically just a rehash of the game's one real boss battle on a new map. The story turned out the way it was because Kojima is a pretentious hack.
Yeah, mission 51 seems to be the bulk of the cut material, but there was also concept art of Chico. He was apparently originally going to have survived the helicopter crash at the end of Ground Zeroes and appear in Phantom Pain. Let me see if I can find it.

Here you go. I don't know how far into the development process they were before the decision to cut Chico was made. But, they at least played around with the idea of having him in the game it seems. Maybe someone else out there has some more information.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:48 am

There was going to be a South America map and missions with it. They ended up in the game as dispatch missions.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:07 am

I just want more Quiet. I'll never forgive Kojima for denying us more Juice-Ten because of some aging French ass eater.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:46 am

I wanna play this now. It's just "The Postman" with Norman Reedus.

RIDE POSTMAN RIDE

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:48 am
There was going to be a South America map and missions with it. They ended up in the game as dispatch missions.
There was never going to be a South America map. Afghanistan and Central Africa were always going to be the only two free-roaming maps. However, Chico was supposed to show in Africa at some point in a cut area. The leaked script has some leftover references to the cut mission where you would confront Chico and he would join you as an AI Buddy. There are even unused voice clips in the game's files of Kiefer giving orders to Chico in gameplay. I'm guessing he was cut really early during development or would've showed up later as planned DLC like Episode 51.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
MGSV was not as incomplete as many people think it is.
It was. It was meant to be five chapters, they finished one and a bit
Guest wrote:
The cut kahntent was basically just a rehash of the game's one real boss battle on a new map.
That's just cut content that was partially finished. Most of the 'cut' content was in the planning stages but didn't get produced because Kojima was spending too much money.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:42 pm
It was. It was meant to be five chapters, they finished one and a bit
There was never any proof that MGSV was planned to be five chapters outside LARPers on /v/ pretending that they're insiders from Konami. There was indeed a Chapter 3 title card that was extracted from the game's files, but no Chapter 4 or 5 and most evidence suggest that Chapter 3 was just going to be the Paz sub-missions that were instead spread across Chapters 1 and 2, so technically speaking the content planned for Chapter 3 was simply merged with the other two chapters.
That's just cut kahntent that was partially finished. Most of the 'cut' kahntent was in the planning stages but didn't get produced because Kojima was spending too much money.
There's are indeed plenty of cut content in MGSV. That's pretty normal for a game of its scope. But not as much as you would like to think it was. The game that MGSV turned out to be was more or less the game that Kojima wanted to make.