Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:44 am
Even the most hardcore SJW shitlib would have to admit that there are, in fact, things worse than skinheads. For comedic value, is it therefore so unreasonable a comedy adventure game might joke about it? If anything, the use of skinheads in that joke implies that skinheads are very, very, very bad.
Are you expecting these people to be able to think?

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 6264
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:40 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:44 am
Even the most hardcore SJW shitlib would have to admit that there are, in fact, things worse than skinheads. For comedic value, is it therefore so unreasonable a comedy adventure game might joke about it? If anything, the use of skinheads in that joke implies that skinheads are very, very, very bad.
Are you expecting these people to be able to think?
Exactly, they just see the phrases "skinhead", "sissy" and "15 year old girl" and REEEE on instinct.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:08 pm

I'd ree at fifteen year old girls if I was a SJW. That's way too old!

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 6264
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:08 pm
I'd ree at fifteen year old girls if I was a SJW. That's way too old!
They are showing solidarity with Islam since it's clearly not Hilal.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:14 am

Well, Islam insists on virgins. Good luck finding a 15yr old virgin in the west today.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 31015
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:22 am

I'm sure you can fool your and her parents with a bit of blood play.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Newhalf
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 am

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Newhalf » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:30 am

They also have doctors specialised on fixing hymens. Their whole fucking belief is about lying.
It's a trap!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 16106
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:41 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:30 am
They also have doctors specialised on fixing hymens. Their whole fucking belief is about lying.
Not only that, but they watch the most depraved porn 24/7, rape little boys and marry women "by the hour" to get around their retarded dust religion's rules. Muslims are some of the most dishonest people in the world. Your average gay degenerate male thinks about sex less than a Muslim man.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:44 am

They also have more sex than them. Goats don't say no.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Newhalf
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 am

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Newhalf » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:54 am

Ain't that the truth. I passed by a train station once where this filth congregates and one mistook me for a goat and got hellbent on following me home. I really hate those guys.
At least they are more cowardly than the french when they don't have the numbers so that idiot was easy to scare off.

But honestly we need another vidya game crash and hopefully kill the infection with the host. This PC shit in games is just as bad as movies now and even if Japan didn't cuck itself as well a la new Dead or Alive game, the retards who do localisation try to "fix" it in their translation. Catherine full body comes to mind.
Currently the best bet really is some yugo indie game devs where the game is full of crust but at least free of agenda. Mostly.
It's a trap!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests