Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:02 am
So they had enough time to censor the confederate flag everywhere, but not to fix all these abominable models and glitches?
You've got it all wrong: Censoring the confederate flag was such an undertaking it took up 80% of their time and resources.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Question: How the hell do unused development assets from a game's original development enter a complete remake? It's not just nu-GTA that has uncompiled source code from the original game in the Unreal 4 remake, I read that the Battle for Bikini Bottom remake (also a Renderware > Unreal 4 conversion) has all of its unused development arears from the original. Am I over (or under) thinking this?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:13 pm

I'd assume its not a complete remake and that they instead just try to port everything wholesale and see what works. That's my guess anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:45 pm

I assume the coding for the radio stations was just a copy-and-paste job. Manually deleting the offending songs from the folder was too much work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:06 am

“Hot Coffee” (I.e the infamous sex mini-game that was cut form san andreas)
Was Discovered in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Code

https://archive.ph/caLGF#selection-873.0-873.86

So now the Demaster has been pulled offline till they fix alllllllllll of this shit

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:04 am

Ass hurt faggots at Bungie Threatens to Shut Down “Threads of Light” Over Criticism Image

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:00 am

faggot wrote:If the reaction to these spotlights continues to be toxic and negative while putting down others’ creations we’ll stop doing these all together.
Good. Nobody wants that shit. How about you make a game that's worth a damn instead? Then release it and people will buy it and play it instead of that pile of shit you made. Your game is so fucking bad that it got bodied by the original Borderlands four years before your game was created. The sequel to your shitty game was inferior to Borderlands 2 from the day it came out.

I say that as somebody who hates the writing in borderlands tps and borderlands 3, and hates Gearbox for many reasons. Destiny is so bad it makes Gearbox look like geniuses. Let's not even get into Warframe.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:28 pm

Destiny needed Anthem to get knocked off the throne of "biggest loot shooter shitshow".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:18 am
forcing everyone to buy the new, shitty mobile phone remaster rather than play the old, good games.
The devs of the game apparently aren't Rockstar themselves but some mobile dev and it shows.

I searched up rain tutorials for Unreal Engine and there are better rain effects done in 5 minutes:

And here is a $30 asset that looks even better than the one above and way better the shit they made:

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplac ... ynamic-sky

In Gman's video it looks like the rain is just a camera effect. That and it clearly is not even transparent, if they just dropped the alpha channel a bit it would look much better.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:01 am

Grove Street Games, formerly known as War Drum Studios
Aaaaaaaah, that makes more sense: Image
San Andreas: Broken and Shiny Edition.

Here's a great video on how terrible the 10th anniversary for that game was:

It makes you wonder how did they fuck up this bad?
The III and VC ports were decent and all they really did was use XBOX elements and added some modern stuff like mission checkpoints/retries.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.