Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Get Woke, Go Broke Thread

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:48 am

Rockstar Finally apologies for the ShitStorm
https://archive.ph/xutIw
SpoilerShow
Firstly, we want to sincerely apologize to everyone who has encountered issues playing these games.

The Grand Theft Auto series — and the games that make up this iconic trilogy — are as special to us as we know they are to fans around the world. The updated versions of these classic games did not launch in a state that meets our own standards of quality, or the standards our fans have come to expect.

We have ongoing plans to address the technical issues and to improve each game going forward. With each planned update, the games will reach the level of quality that they deserve to be.

A new Title Update is on the way in the coming days for all versions of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition that will address a number of issues. We will update everyone as soon as it is live.

In the meantime, it pains us to mention that we are hearing reports of members of the development teams being harassed on social media. We would kindly ask our community to please maintain a respectful and civil discourse around this release as we work through these issues.

While one of the goals of the Definitive Editions was to allow players to enjoy these games on modern platforms for many years to come, we also understand that some of you would still like to have the previous classic versions available for purchase.

We will be adding the classic PC versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas back to the Rockstar Store shortly as a bundle. Additionally, everyone who has purchased Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for PC from the Rockstar Store through June 30, 2022, will receive these classic versions in their Rockstar Games Launcher library at no additional cost. We will update everyone as soon as these are back in the Rockstar Store.

Once again, we'd like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding while we work through these updates to ensure these games meet everyone's justifiably high standards.

Sincerely,
Rockstar Games

I'd say I'm sick of AAA games being unfinished and them apologizing for their half baked games, but I'm more pissed Brain-Dead conSOOMers mindlessly throwing money at “AAA” and gacha games.

Because of that It's hard longer fault these companies for continually pumping out trash. If you act like an NPC, don’t be surprised when you’re treated like one.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:08 am

If course they're dodging the question as to why they release something that does not meet their "own standards of quality".
And nice that they are putting the actual trilogy back in the stores. Would be hilarious if those see more traffice than the "Definitive" version.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:00 am

They give a halfhearted apology and restore the games they took offline. Wow, so amazing.

They already achieved their result, which was to get the money for the GTA collection. And now they're going to provide the original versions of GTA (the good versions) to the people who already PURCHASED the new gta abomination for $70. Let's not pretend like they're handing out copies of gta 3 for free to anyone who wants one. Oh no.

Also, I believe they're leaving the old psn classics versions of gta off of the psn. Only pc will have the option to play og gta.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:28 am

As somebody pointed out, what about the console players who are BTFO because they are console users? Shouldn't they also make the klassik versions available on console?
Let's not forget that GTA 1/2 also can't be downloaded officially because it wasn't updated to Windows 10 standards. Man I would kill to see a Postal Redux style remake of those titles.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:32 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:28 am
As somebody pointed out, what about the console players who are BTFO because they are console users? Shouldn't they also make the klassik versions available on console?
Let's not forget that GTA 1/2 also can't be downloaded officially because it wasn't updated to Windows 10 standards. Man I would kill to see a Postal Redux style remake of those titles.
Cockstar doesn't care about them. Cockstar doesn't care about anyone. They're only providing the pc users original versions so they'll shut up and feel satisfied with the $70 price tag for a broken piece of shit "definitive edition." It's an attempt to bring faggots over to their side. "Look how much value you're getting if you play on pc brooooo."

Cockstar has hit a small bump in the road, but they've made it clear their end goal is to remove ALL ports of their old games and sell you cobbled-together mobile shit slapped together by Gay Street Games for $70.

If I cared, I'd go ahead and buy The Warriors off of the psn while it's still listed. I don't care though. I already own physical copies of vice city, vice city stories and liberty city stories. The only other gta game I was interested in was gta III and I'll pirate it if I ever care enough to play it. I can just pirate The Warriors whenever I pirate gta III. If I ever do. Rockstar games are quite overrated.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:00 am
Also, I believe they're leaving the old psn classics versions of gta off of the psn. Only pc will have the option to play og gta.
kek
PC Master Race wins again.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:05 pm

No One is Safe Form the CCP-Not Even Tencent!
https://web.archive.org/web/20211126170 ... overnment/

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:20 pm

It was only a matter of time before the CCP would consider them to have grown too big.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:41 pm

Abloo bloo muh untapped Chinese market!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 pm

New regulations from the Chinese government on a game’s content also included a ban on many themes and depictions. These include banning effeminate men, panty shots, declaring Japanese and anime games “dangerous”,
Ching Chong fears the Samurai! :lol:
positive depictions of non-Chinese armies
'NOTHING HAPPENED in 1989!'
loot boxes
What the Fuck I love China now!? :shock:
“anti-society” and “anti-human” themes, and more.
'We Live in a Anti-Society!' (but seriously what the fuck does that even mean?)
The law was designed to curb video game addiction (also known as gaming disorder), along with preventing online games from distracting them from school, family responsibilities, and causing other societal ills. The Chinese Government also banned under 16s from live-streaming, along with other gaming and internet restrictions as part of their 10-year plan on children’s development.
A Part of me Actually Agrees with them limiting and regulating Children's time on Electronics and the Internet (I Hate Parents who just shove an iPod in their children's face just to shut them up and avoid having to actually Parent their Child) But Telling a grown ass adult what he can an can not do is retarded!