Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14398
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 pm

"A product of its time" might also be a hack buzzword. Who knows, and more importantly: Who cares?
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 am
White Wolf may be owned by Paradox, but it's staffed by swedes.
ACTUAL LEE, it's not really staffed by anyone since last year. Paradox gutted the shit out of White Wolf when the edgelord vampire LARPer and his friends who someone put in charge of handling the new edition of Masquerade made the Current Year anti-gay death squads of Czechia part of a sourcebook.
Now everything related to World of Darkness will be outsourced to third parties - which will in most cases end up being Onyx Path, who do the other World of Darkness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2560
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Mage: the Ascension was the only WoD title worth anything. Vampire was too gay, Werewolf was too furry and too emo, but Mage was ridiculous and fauxlosophical ("Paradigm! Quintessence! Consensus!") in the right amount. Get your magickal jetpacks and go fight Lovercraftian abominations in the Deep Umbra! Then come back and enter the Internet to fight the normies of the Technocracy with shamanistic shitposting based on an old Egyptian god of chaos!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8315
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am



I never went to the LARP because I was to young but my brother the jawk went and I hear its pure cringe.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 am

I still don't understand what this is, but when I was in high school/college only the most socially awkward losers played this game. Even I bullied these guys. I couldn't help it.... These goth dorks LARPING around thinking they're vampires... how could I not.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17884
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am
I never went to the LARP because I was to young but my brother the jawk went and I hear its pure cringe.
>jawk
>went to LARP

Your brother lives a lie.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3554
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:06 am
I still don't understand what this is, but when I was in high school/college only the most socially awkward losers played this game. Even I bullied these guys. I couldn't help it.... These goth dorks LARPING around thinking they're vampires... how could I not.
Same. These fags look exactly like the bottom rung, trenchcoat-wearing trash that I have zero remorse about bullying back in the day.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8315
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 am
I never went to the LARP because I was to young but my brother the jawk went and I hear its pure cringe.
>jawk
>went to LARP

Your brother lives a lie.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14398
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Vampire LARPers are the virgins to the D&D tabletop chads.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 pm
Mage: the Ascension was the only WoD title worth anything. Vampire was too gay, Werewolf was too furry and too emo, but Mage was ridiculous and fauxlosophical ("Paradigm! Quintessence! Consensus!") in the right amount. Get your magickal jetpacks and go fight Lovercraftian abominations in the Deep Umbra! Then come back and enter the Internet to fight the normies of the Technocracy with shamanistic shitposting based on an old Egyptian god of chaos!
Werewolf was hilariously stupid. It was literally "Captain Planet, except you turn into a furry instead of summoning a capeshitter".

Less bad entries, aside from Mage, might probably be Hunter (aka "Humanity, F*ck Yeah!"), and Demon (aka "Magical robots having spy adventures against a god computer doing X-Files shit.")

Also the special snowflake dictionary every line has makes me want to strangle the writers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Singh'sSpot
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:06 am

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:00 pm

The sjwism in the first game was nothing more but satire, well in my opinion, assuming by politics in this game they mean the politics of the vampire society, working your way to the top, back stabbing, betrayal, loyalty to the clan.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 2 Goes Woke

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:10 am

Legacy of Kain is the only good vampire video game series and it’s a convoluted mess. Vae Victis!
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest