Google Stadia: how do you do fellow kids edition

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Google Stadia: how do you do fellow kids edition

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Yeah I guess Google just hired a few too many idiots over the last decade. All this would've made much more sense to have it be some Android service for small and undemanding games and then grow from there when internet speeds are viable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 pm

They hire nothing but idiots. Their policies promote the hiring of idiots and the promotion of idiots over actual competent workers. The result is exactly what you'd expect. It's not just them either, you see this throughout all of Silicon Valley and in Big Tech generally.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:25 pm

What's just so baffling is that I'm absolutely sure they have accurate statistics about the spread of fast internet connections and the lack thereof in many areas. They can't use the excuse they didn't know they would have a tiny group of potential adopters.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:28 pm

I'm absolutely sure of that too because a few years ago they were talking about initiatives they could launch to bring out faster internet connections and better internet coverage to parts of the United States that don't have them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 am

I still can't believe they are sticking with this, what's more scary is all the AAA publishers who are trying to get on board and making subscription services for free money. At least with loot boxes you could mostly ignore them, it's hard to ignore shitty game developers forcing people to pay $15 a month to play there games.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:04 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 am
I still can't believe they are sticking with this, what's more scary is all the AAA publishers who are trying to get on board and making subscription services for free money.
Console peasants already pay a monthly subscription for online access for games that is literally free money. This is nothing new for the games industry
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:46 am
I still can't believe they are sticking with this, what's more scary is all the AAA publishers who are trying to get on board and making subscription services for free money.
Those two things are entirely separate and nothing alike. But they've certainly taken a good look at Gaystation Plus and heard morons say it's "free gayms" and wanted in on that shit.
Gamers are consistently the dumbest group of people I've ever encountered in my life. Not even niggers are that dumb.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:11 am

They just get what they deserve. All the times they've refused to draw a line have culminated in this.

Also I can't hope some Kickstarter project will pull an Epic Store and decide to go Stadia exclusive. That would be a sight to behold :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:16 am

I'm already amused enough about the Shenmue 3 scam.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:12 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:04 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:02 pm
I'm questioning Google's intentions with Stadia. Everything points to it being a massive failure. What do they really want to do with it?
Same thing they want to do with everything else they own. Control you.
Sure, I get that part. I just don't know how they expect Stadia to do that since it's bound to be a non-starter.
Google is only pretending to be retarded and want /v/ kiddies to drive up ReCaptcha botnet accuracy with endless spergeposts about how shit Stadia is.