Gundam games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Gundam games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:46 pm

I am just basking in the unintentional hilarity.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:36 am
SLAI is good as well and I wish we'd get more games like that, but the game is hard as fuck.

I have not heard of that one until know. Interesting.

Though my ideal Gundam game would have you be a member of an elite team under everyone's favorite Zeonist Ramba Ral.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:01 pm

>nobody posts the best gundam game

Theres also a ps2 game based on the best part of the franchise, GSaviour.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:41 pm

G Saviour is the best. A Gundam adaptation where nobody ever says "Gundam". Pure. Fucking. Genius.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:39 pm

It was made by Cucknadians, what did you expect? :lol: As for the japanese only PS2 game based on the film :lol: it received some ok reviews and people loved how the characters actually said "Gundam" in it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm
How are these Gundam Breaker games? I'm a bit hestitant since this Gundam Breaker sub-franchise looks like YGO-tier cancer.

Then again that SD Gundam SRW ripoff series will finally come to the glorious PC this year, so it's not like I'm in a hurry for a Gundam fix.
The old SD Gundam games on PSP were ok as well, people often pirated those. As for Gundam Breaker, they are from the old Capcom guys who made the very first Street Fighter and the early Street Fighter II games and later the Super Dragon Ball arcade / PS2 fightan. So, they are tight but only 2 and 3. The Ps4 Gundam breaker game is a mobe and made by Bandai after they fired the ex-Capcom guys. If you want to go nuts and make a donut steel Gundam and have fun, they are great. It's also a good way to experience a better version of the Gundam games of the PSP, since they evolve upon that formula greatly and you don't have to spend money on model kits if that's your thing. Otherwise you can pass on them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:36 am
I wish we could get more mech sims. Armored Core 3/Silent Line, Gundam Ace Pilot and that Gundam game I mentioned before are the only mech sims I can think of that don't suck ass.

SLAI is good as well and I wish we'd get more games like that, but the game is hard as fuck.

Well, Tekki / Steel Battalion is kind of ecceedingly difficult to find and play nowadays and a lot of its novelty comes from its controller :

That shit was amazing. And while Japan's most popular arcades are always these :

You get the idea, like those racing arcades that still go very strong and even non-gamers often spend some coins to play, like some rando salaryman drifiting all over everyone's face after work :

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:46 pm
Though my ideal Gundam game would have you be a member of an elite team under everyone's favorite Zeonist Ramba Ral.
Ah, Gouf Troop, my favourite Zeon funded animu of my youth. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 pm

I have especially fond memories of the movie. A touching war story about human relationships, akin to War in the Pocket.
-Yours Truly