Gundam games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Gundam games

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 pm
Is it sad if my only bit of trivia about Virtual On is "One of the mechs is basically Hatsune MIku"? She's even the pilot in a SRW title.
Even knowing who Hatsune Miku is already sad.
Is David Letterman sad?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:50 pm

He was probably sad because these Burger promotions of MIku keep using those songs of hers with English vocals (which sounds even "better" than her Nihon voice). The probably just wanted to hear some PoPiPo.
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Oh definitely guest. Devs from the Assault Suit series worked on it so it’s got that fast paced action but with the RPG elements of Front Mission.
Glad to hear the devs worked on that too, 'cause the mechs control effectively the same in both games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Is it sad if my only bit of trivia about Virtual On is "One of the mechs is basically Hatsune MIku"? She's even the pilot in a SRW title.
Depends. Do you want her to use that famous leak on your ass or on the enemy? :lol: And yes, she's in SRW BX for the 3DS but her V-On is made for that game after a chinese meme.

Edit : My bad, it's UX, the first one on the 3DS :

Seems like she's using her "original voice", the VA that sampled her vocals to create Miku's voice, Saki Fujita. Speaking of sad, I think the saddest thing here is that my entry to Vocaloid was me being a Gackt fan and learning about him having a "Vocaloid"...that sung Rider songs :

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm

I guess they figured it'd be faster and cheaper to just hire her "mother" for a couple minutes, instead of hiring someone to synthesize her lines.

Having Gakupo (man, sounds like a Final Fantasy critter) sing Rider songs suddenly gives new meaning to his famous hit song "Dancing Samurai", since that's excatly what Gaim is.
Okay, a Dancing Fruit Samurai, but still.

Going slightly back to topic: Do you think there are waifu pillows of the Nobel Gundam?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Well, considering he even is a fan of Riders himself to the point where he played Riderman aka Jouji Yuuki in the Decade movie and sung so many songs for Decade, though people here may remember him as Genesis from the FF7 series. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm
Going slightly back to topic: Do you think there are waifu pillows of the Nobel Gundam?
W-why do you ask?

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm

It's okay, man. We've all been there.

Also I just noticed that Black video is sung by Kaito. Sheesh, get your vocafacts straight.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:58 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Even knowing who Hatsune Miku is already sad.
Is David Letterman sad?
>late night show cuck
That was a rhetorical question, right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:52 am

I have front mission 3 but I haven't played much of it yet. I never played it back when I was gaming on ps1.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:52 am
I have front mission 3 but I haven't played much of it yet. I never played it back when I was gaming on ps1.
Same here actually. I started it up a few months back but didn’t get far.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm

How are these Gundam Breaker games? I'm a bit hestitant since this Gundam Breaker sub-franchise looks like YGO-tier cancer.

Then again that SD Gundam SRW ripoff series will finally come to the glorious PC this year, so it's not like I'm in a hurry for a Gundam fix.
-Yours Truly