Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:24 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:33 am
It's always the people who virtue signal the loudest that have the biggest skeletons in the closet.
That's why I think it's true. Randy Pedoford has made his bed and deserves to lie in it. We can probably thank cunts like him for all the special snowflake lesbian dialogue in borderlands the pre sequel.
Same here, they’re trying to pave the way for MAPs and other disgusting shit to be normalized. I wished for something good on my birthday over a week ago and I think someone heard me. :lol:

Keep em coming Pen Pal. I’ll do what I can to post updates as well, this is shaping up to be my favorite 2019 story. Maybe this will be the year of the great SJW collapse, starting with the games industry.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:27 am

Pitchford and his garbage shit company used fraudulent lawsuit shittery to hold Duke Nukem hostage and purposefully fucked Aliens: Colonial Marines over for their shitty Borderlands series. I hope he gets fucked to shit for whatever reason. Really doesn't matter to me. I'd be fine with some random Bus hitting him as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 am

There's a special place in hell for anyone who made the Burch siblings relevant.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 am
There's a special place in hell for anyone who made the Burch siblings relevant.
Exactly. I hope satan himself rapes him in the ass every day once he's finally hanged himself in that jail cell that's waiting for him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:47 am
Exactly. I hope satan himself rapes him in the ass every day once he's finally hanged himself in that jail cell that's waiting for him.
That is a fitting fate for his embezzlement of Colonial Marines. That game could have been awesome till they misappropriated the funds to fund Bullshitlands and his 12 million dollar secret bonus or whatever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:12 am

To me, that shit is personal.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:18 am

Same, I managed to bail before I made the purchase, but considering Aliens is one of my all time favorite movies I’ll always hold onto that grudge.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:27 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:18 am
Same, I managed to bail before I made the purchase, but considering Aliens is one of my all time favorite movies I’ll always hold onto that grudge.
We were a AvP clan. Now, AvP 2010 wasn't exactly stellar, in fact, it was fairly shit. But we still had quite a lot of fun and were easily one of the top 5 clans for the game. A:CM gave us hope after AvP 2010 died off and Brink was a failure. Bitchfork thought it was more important to push his faggot shit game and scam SEGA and Alien fans for his personal gain. Fuck that asshole forever. I'd happily spent a couple of minutes with him in a private room, having some questions about that whole deal. I don't think he'd leave very happy, or without external help.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:27 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:18 am
We were a AvP clan. Now, AvP 2010 wasn't exactly stellar, in fact, it was fairly shit. But we still had quite a lot of fun and were easily one of the top 5 clans for the game. A:CM gave us hope after AvP 2010 died off and Brink was a failure. Bitchfork thought it was more important to push his faggot shit game and scam SEGA and Alien fans for his personal gain. Fuck that asshole forever. I'd happily spent a couple of minutes with him in a private room, having some questions about that whole deal. I don't think he'd leave very happy, or without external help.
I have a soft spot for AvP 2010. I’ve always wanted to play AvP2, so it was a good consolation prize. I’d gladly pay to put you in a room with that cunt, especially if it ends with you despining him.

Plus running up to a xeno/pred as a marine and smacking them with melee was worth the price alone. :lol: I saw your post about stunlocking and that cracked me up.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:13 am

T'was magical. People thought Marines were the weakest class for a long time. We proved them wrong so fucking bad.
Preds were easily the least played class because despite them being overpowered as fuck they were shitters. Always the same spots, visible even if they thought they weren't. I had especially keen eyes for the fuckers, being mostly a pulse rifler myself. Shit was glorious.
What a piece of shit game, honestly. What dumb system of melee. But you play it a bit for AvP² sake and then you notice that you're dominating. Hey, we could legit become worlds best easily. So we did, talking shit on TS2 in many drunk nights. Good times.

But the last patch that ever came fucked everything up. Preds were buffed for no reason, Aliens were glitched and servers were fucked up. You had to restart them every 30 minutes to 5 hours or they would just not allow people to join. It was like a final "Fuck you!" to the players. Soon enough, only us and two Russian clans had working servers up 24/7. Eventually we didn't bother anymore.

But our AvP² server is still up and if one bothers to go and play there for a while it still fills up. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!