Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Randy Bitchford: Embezzler and Possible Pedo

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:47 am

Did anything conclusive come up about his supposed pizza flashdrive?
Frequent financial scheming is an odd crime to cover up by being a male feminist.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:30 pm

No, nothing he'll get got for. Police don't seem to care about pedophilia in Commiefornia.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:04 pm

He gets away with it because he’s in with the crowd, go figure.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:21 am

So now there's #boycottborderlands3 because a youtuber leaked info about the game that was given to him during a stream, apparently by the company itself.
The publishers were so assblasted about it (even though there was no NDA) that they filed 63 fake copyright claims against his channel, sent investigators to his home and had IGN calling him a criminal.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:20 am

LOL. Anyone thought gearbox would behave well? Borderlands has always been that game that was good in SPITE of gearbox and not because of them. The borderlands youtubers just don't understand that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:47 am

I remember you talking Borderlands 1 up, even back on olDHI and maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but weren't you the one who said that BL1 was better than 2 due to specific choices? Just from the trailers of 3, what does it look like? A middle ground of BL1-2 or a PreSequel situation where nobody wanted that shit?

Because if its the first, i'd like to know who's money PedoBitch embezzled. :lol:

PS : Nice quints.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Sick quints! Observed!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:23 am

ban wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:47 am
I remember you talking Borderlands 1 up, even back on olDHI and maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but weren't you the one who said that BL1 was better than 2 due to specific choices? Just from the trailers of 3, what does it look like? A middle ground of BL1-2 or a PreSequel situation where nobody wanted that shit?

Because if its the first, i'd like to know who's money PedoBitch embezzled. :lol:

PS : Nice quints.
I haven't seen all that much on the game. From what I have seen, it looks like Borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel. But I won't know if it's good or bad until I play it. I hope that Gearbox is planning to sell the game to people who are borderlands fans and who appreciate endgame. Because borderlands 2 without endgame isn't worth it-endgame is a lot of what keeps borderlands 2 fun.

Borderlands 1 has a much better loot system than BL2 and right now, we have no way of knowing how the loot system in BL3 will be. They'll probably make it a little easier to get good weapons, since so many people complained about BL2's abysmally low drop rate.

The new characters look like wank, but at least one of them gets to drive a mech. New story seems like shit, but that's not the most important feature of a borderlands game. I'm big mad the returning vault hunters aren't playable out of the gate. Smacks of DLC bait and gearbox had been acting with previous releases like BL3 would be the Smash Ultimate of Borderlands, with LOTS of playable vault hunters, new and old. Instead, it seems like they're relegating the old vault hunters to either NPCs or DLC, which sucks massive dick. I don't particularly want to play a new main. I just want Maya, Zero and Nisha reworked and playable.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Isn't it Epic launcher exclusive?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Most likely. Anything less might actually generate lulz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette