Cliffy B (for Bitch Nigga)

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cliffy B (for Bitch Nigga)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:25 pm
It used to be that the stuff he'd say was dude bro stuff.
Since when? There's nothing that's ever come out of this guy's mouth that wasn't bullshit. Defending shitty industry practices, defending having expensive offices in the middle of Fagcisco because 'it's trendy', defending Chelsea Van Valkenberg. Cliffy B's pretty much always been a cuck, it's just taken you this long to notice.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:49 am
Before it was actually industry apologist bullshit like defending always online needed for single player games and that buying used games was essentially the same as pirating. Speaking of pirating, he pretty much said back in 2007 that every single PC gamer was a pirating piece of shit and yet recently he had to come crawling back to them for his new game that flopped.
It's easy shitting on consumer that you didn't actually need back then.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:49 am
That's another example of him being helpless without Epic backing him. They would have their own people do the marketing who wouldn't have looked as stupid (possibly, we have seen recently with Diablo Immortal and many E3 conferences over the years that even the pros can fuck up big time).
SJWs destroy everything they touch. Even the marketing departments will get fucked up like all of capeshit is atm. Experience, talent and professionality will take a backseat to your virtue signal level.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 pm
Cliffy B's pretty much always been a cuck, it's just taken you this long to notice.
Fair enough. I don't often listen to what game makers have to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 pm
Cliffy B's pretty much always been a cuck, it's just taken you this long to notice.
Fair enough. I don't often listen to what game makers have to say.
I agree except for Kamiya.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 pm

You don't have to know anything about the guy and all you have to hear is that TotalBitchfit has defended his failures in the past (on deathbed, almost, but lucid) and when I've seen the news on reddit, a brigade of soyboys have defended the Cliffy B-nigga with his tranny restrooms against evil detractors, so that automatically makes him a worthless faggot for life.

Guy has always acted like a douchebag, didn't know when to shut up, and I guess he had some talent, but he pissed it all away, and he sure didn't have a talent for running a gaming company. Chasing trends when it's way too late, insisting on making a worse product than the one which is selling extremely well, while being a narcissistic cunt, fuck off bitch - he got way more attention than he ever deserved to begin with.

Good riddance I say. Nothing has been lost.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:54 pm

He can go back to opening restaurants and going bankrupt.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm

I thought that's how he funded his gaming operations :lol: Did he fail in the restaurant bussiness as well?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:28 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm
I thought that's how he funded his gaming operations :lol: Did he fail in the restaurant bussiness as well?
He funded his Boss Key shit with money he made from Gears and getting rich from bitcoin. His restaurant failed miserably. Why do you think Mr. "I will never make games ever again" came crawling back? He needed that ego boost badly after figuring out that was the only thing he was ever any good at.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:51 am

I've seen enough Kitchen Nightmares to know that entering the restaurant business is a very bad idea, why would Cucky B think he had a chance?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:51 am
I've seen enough Kitchen Nightmares to know that entering the restaurant business is a very bad idea, why would Cucky B think he had a chance?
Arrogance. He also thought he could just make a new billion dollar IP, remember?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!