Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 pm

Just like Bungiefags thought that Destiny would stop being shit, now that Soyny owned them.
It got worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:41 pm

While looking for new private servers, i've discovered that retail wow is now cross-faction.
I love how the few articles talking about it were trying to pass it as a "historical event", like anyone can't figure out the reason for that is their servers being so fucking empty that one can't find people to raid with by keeping Horde and Alliance separated.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 pm

They finally took the "war" from "warcraft" and people treat it like a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:58 pm

They did that with the first expansion, making Druids available for the Alliance and Paladins for the Horde. Absolutely disgusting!
It's when I quit. I could see the faggotry to come.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:40 am

It was Shamans, not Druids (Night Elves could always be druids). Modern WoW is such cancer, I don't understand how my brother can still swear over his subscription that it is a good game.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:40 am

Ah, right, Shamans it was. I remember those gay Night Elves at the Druid place now.
I heard that even Classic isn't the way WoW was at launch. The current, casualized trash is utterly unplayable.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:58 pm
They did that with the first expansion, making Druids available for the Alliance and Paladins for the Horde. Absolutely disgusting!
It's when I quit. I could see the faggotry to come.
At least that was done in the name of muh pvp balance - even though they never balanced shit, they just kept overpowering whatever class the developers were playing at the moment.
Back in the day everyone was whining because shamans were stronk in battlegrounds while paladins sucked dick.

Cross-faction, aka Horde and Alliance players being allowed to do dungeons and raids together, is something that happens on private servers (and only some of them) because their population is too low.
The fact that shit is allowed on retail means their gayme is fucking dead, and it's hilarious how the shills pretend it's not the case "because we don't know the exact number of subscribers" - yeah right, get fucked.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:27 pm

If the subscriber count was healthy they wouldn't have hidden the numbers to begin with.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 pm
They finally took the "war" from "warcraft" and people treat it like a good thing.
Probably for the better. Last time they tried to put the "war" back into "warcraft" - the Battle for Azeroth expansion - the entire plot was primarily about the Horde (just like how all major WoW plots are dominated by the Horde). Because every Horde leader after Greenskin Jesus Thrall turns into a super villain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:27 pm
Probably for the better. Last time they tried to put the "war" back into "warcraft" - the Battle for Azeroth expansion
One would think that they would learn their lesson after Catackle-ism - the lesson being, you can't simulate an all-out war in a MMORPG about characters doing quests.
Instead they brought that shit back with bfa, while systematically killing or retiring all the male characters they could, and replacing them with mostly female unknown copies of them - afaik, the only character they resurrected from Legion is the female green dragon, of course.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:27 pm
Because every Horde leader after Greenskin Jesus Thrall turns into a super villain.
I've heard they did Sylvanas worse than Garrosh (who dindu nuffin wrong, he did everything correct); a ridiculous Mary Sue with nonsensical motives written by people with no idea what they were doing or where they were going with her, who at the end gets her gay redemption arc because vagina, while Arthas disappears forever.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:05 pm

She basically went on a genocidal rampage and burnt down the Night Elf capital for shits and giggles, but then it turned out she was just manipulated by Basically Satan from Super Hell (who was also retconned into being the grand mastermind behind everything that ever happend in the history of Warcraft, 'cause that's always a good idea).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette