Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Auli

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Auli » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:35 am
Auli wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 am
No it won't. If it's more than Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne it doesn't even make sense as a remaster.

Can't wait, well, I can, but whatever,. to see all the WC3 cinematics,
All i meant was a joke at Nu-Blizzard expebse that they are hacks
Oh... now I got it xD

I can see them fucking it up big-time, yes :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 am
No it won't. If it's more than Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne it doesn't even make sense as a remaster.

Can't wait, well, I can, but whatever,. to see all the WC3 cinematics,
I wonder if they'll replace Ghul'Dan's character model from Frozen Throne so he'll looks less like a buck-toothed retard orc.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm

I've often fantasized about WoW just shutting down. Becoming so unprofitable they have no choice. Sadly, they have just enough whales at present to keep that shitty game on life support. Pains me.

They basically confirmed their Classic WoW will have all the modern conveniences of retail that killed that community since Cataclysm, and in fact won't be a faithful recreation whatsoever. Added to that is how they are packaging access to it with a standard WoW sub, which they'll just use to give the appearance that retail WoW is doing better than it actually is while fucking over everyone %100 with minimal effort and plenty of autist cash rolling in.

They've become Spoony.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Private server operators may just be able to grab some more usable files to improve their actual classic servers. Or maybe not. Who cares anyway?
With WoW it's not even about whales. It's just so fucking cheap to operate. Soyboy gaymen university faggots don't cost much and can handle that shit just fine with minimal oversight.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm
I've often fantasized about WoW just shutting down. Becoming so unprofitable they have no choice. Sadly, they have just enough whales at present to keep that shitty game on life support. Pains me.

They basically confirmed their Classic WoW will have all the modern conveniences of retail that killed that community since Cataclysm, and in fact won't be a faithful recreation whatsoever. Added to that is how they are packaging access to it with a standard WoW sub, which they'll just use to give the appearance that retail WoW is doing better than it actually is while fucking over everyone %100 with minimal effort and plenty of autist cash rolling in.

They've become Spoony.
>cash rolling in
>become Spoony

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:18 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm

They've become Spoony.
>cash rolling in
>become Spoony

>Getting cash from autists rolling in
>Does less and less work
>Yes, becomes Spoony HUR DURR
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 pm

That's exactly what happened to Spoony. He started his Paymecon and it shot right up to 5k/month. His video output practically fell off a cliff immediately after.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:06 am

RIP in shit blizzard.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am

I feel like the world just read an obituary for somebody who's funeral I've been to several years ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:42 am

I think Bethesda can use this opportunity to try to convince Diablo fans to play their games, mainly Fallout 76, the irony is that they too have a mobile game.