Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:14 pm

I mean, just for the favct tht you can discuss builds and customizations in Diablo 2, while Diablo 3 the only thing you can discuss is how much it sucks. I legit ragequit it after playing for 3 hours when it was clear that playing as a mage was just repetitive bullshit. My brother (who had been unemployed at the time) actually delved into D3 and played as a Barbarian who only used that spinning ability, for HOURS AND HOURS, until after a month or so his expensive gaming mouse broke over so much left clicking.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:14 pm
I mean, just for the favct tht you can discuss builds and customizations in Diablo 2, while Diablo 3 the only thing you can discuss is how much it sucks. I legit ragequit it after playing for 3 hours when it was clear that playing as a mage was just repetitive bullshit. My brother (who had been unemployed at the time) actually delved into D3 and played as a Barbarian who only used that spinning ability, for HOURS AND HOURS, until after a month or so his expensive gaming mouse broke over so much left clicking.
Imagine what could happen to all those fucking expensive phones with this shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:35 pm

A guy in our clan went hard on D3. He promised me it'd get good in the higher difficulties so I tagged along while we were basically just hanging out in Teamspeak and having beers. He lied. It doesn't get better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:35 pm
A guy in our clan went hard on D3. He promised me it'd get good in the higher difficulties so I tagged along while we were basically just hanging out in Teamspeak and having beers. He lied. It doesn't get better.
A former clanmate / guildy did the same kind of shit to me. He said "you were right about diablo 3 sucking afterall and were right not to buy it but now the new expansion has fixed everything wrong with it!!!"

Stupid me decided to give it a shot afterall when d3 + ros went on sale and wasted hours upon hours just to come to the conclusion nothing about the core problems of d3 were fixed at all.

Ive bought quite a lot of shitty games but I hardly ever regret buying them because most of them I get cheap knowing they are not perfect and will just kill a few dozen hours, Diablo 3 + RoS I still regret to this day though, not even wasting the money that hurts but trusting blizzard (including the blizzard fanboy guildy) and wasting those hours still sting.

Mindless fucking garbage made me hate blizzard and besides them remastering old classics they can forget about ever getting money from me again.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:18 pm

At least this reminds me to start up Diablo 2 one of these days.
Kugelfisch wrote:
"The game totally becomes good after you've beat it at least once!" sounds like a rather punchworthy statement.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Keep in mind that this was with early release vanilla D3. Nothing but utter shit loot and you had to play it through on Normal first before you could pick a higher difficulty. I have no idea how somebody could manage to die on normal.
But it didn't get better after that was changed. The encounters aren't fun and since you don't actually level and skill your character it has the Call of Duty problem - you can pick a loadout of skills just like that but no combination ever feels like the right one. You can't mess up your skills but you also can't get it just right for what you want to do.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:26 pm
Ive bought quite a lot of shitty games but I hardly ever regret buying them because most of them I get cheap knowing they are not perfect and will just kill a few dozen hours, Diablo 3 + RoS I still regret to this day though, not even wasting the money that hurts but trusting blizzard (including the blizzard fanboy guildy) and wasting those hours still sting.
I don't even mind a game not being great if I'm playing with a friend or something. Hell, we played AvP 2010 in that clan and that game was pretty much garbage. But shooting a dumb predator in the face with a shotgun is always fun and trying to melee one as marines (took three marines to stunlock him and about 50 melee attacks) made for a memorable night full of laughter and drunken fun.
Not with D3. At best you can ignore it as you go along and basically have it be the equivalent of making pointless doodles while you're on the phone. It's never the source of entertainment because if you've played it once, you've played everything it has to offer. Numbers go higher but there's no actual progression.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:26 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
A former clanmate / guildy did the same kind of shit to me. He said "you were right about diablo 3 sucking afterall and were right not to buy it but now the new expansion has fixed everything wrong with it!!!"

Stupid me decided to give it a shot afterall when d3 + ros went on sale and wasted hours upon hours just to come to the conclusion nothing about the core problems of d3 were fixed at all.

Mindless fucking garbage made me hate blizzard and besides them remastering old classics they can forget about ever getting money from me again.
They got me with Battle For Azeroth. I tried multiple times to refund it and never logged into the expansion once. Absolute waste of money and people think it's the best expac ever.... we need a meteor now more than ever.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:09 pm
Anybody who buys an expensive phone is a dipshit anyway.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:09 pm
Anybody who buys an expensive phone is a dipshit anyway.
But then how will Google track all my movements or the CIA use the backdoor installed by Apple to do the same?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm

So Blizzard has apparently started a contest where you can win a Switch with Diablo 3.

How you can enter the contest? You need to have Diablo 3 for the Switch. And a Switch, of course.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette