Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 am
Fallout 4 is Skyrim with guns. Fallout 3 and New Vegas give you actual choices and build variety. Everything people shit on fallout 4 for was in Skyrim first and sucked there too.

What dungeons in fallout 3 have super mutants as the generic enemies? They're pretty much limited to jacobstown police station and the immediate DC capital area (above ground). I'm surprised you didn't bitch about feral ghouls.

And this false equivalence is COMPLETE bullshit when we start talking about new vegas. Pretty much every dungeon in new vegas had a completely unique arrangement of enemies. Skyrim? Draugrs. Always Draugrs.
Uhmmmm thats bullshit again. Enemy variety in fallout is very very bad.

Super mutants = draugh
ghouls = falmer
humans = humans

add werewolves, vampires, DRAGONS, dwarven constructions, necromancers/mages, undead, the forsworn.

fallout has the creatures but I dont think you find most of those in dungeons. And with roaches, mirelurkers, deathclaws, centaurs, yoa guai and radscorpions thats a smaller selection and neither of those are factions with backstory.

fallout is 90% vs humans, ghouls and super mutants. Skyrim is NOT 90% draughr, falmer, ghoul.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Dragons don't deserve the all caps. They're just the same random encounter over and over again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:21 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:23 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 am
Fallout 4 is Skyrim with guns. Fallout 3 and New Vegas give you actual choices and build variety. Everything people shit on fallout 4 for was in Skyrim first and sucked there too.

What dungeons in fallout 3 have super mutants as the generic enemies? They're pretty much limited to jacobstown police station and the immediate DC capital area (above ground). I'm surprised you didn't bitch about feral ghouls.

And this false equivalence is COMPLETE bullshit when we start talking about new vegas. Pretty much every dungeon in new vegas had a completely unique arrangement of enemies. Skyrim? Draugrs. Always Draugrs.
Uhmmmm thats bullshit again. Enemy variety in fallout is very very bad.

Super mutants = draugh
ghouls = falmer
humans = humans

add werewolves, vampires, DRAGONS, dwarven constructions, necromancers/mages, undead, the forsworn.

fallout has the creatures but I dont think you find most of those in dungeons. And with roaches, mirelurkers, deathclaws, centaurs, yoa guai and radscorpions (TICTAC edit: and cazadores, geckos, mantids, mole rats, mutated plant people, mr gutsy and robots in general, whatever the hell the zombies from the Pitt are, aliens, swamp hillbillies from point lookout and many more I forgot) thats a smaller selection and neither of those are factions with backstory. TICTAC EDIT: Except the super mutants, fiends, mutated plant people, robots, zombies from the pitt, cazadores, night stalkers, all human type enemies in general, centaurs and ghouls.

fallout is 90% vs humans, ghouls and super mutants. Skyrim is NOT 90% draughr, falmer, ghoul.
Everything I bolded doesn't appear in dungeons. Everything I italicized is functionally the same enemy type. Vampires and necromancers in skyrim are the same shit: they're caster humans. Human enemies in general all fight the same in skyrim. At least in fallout, different human factions carry different weapons and some are extremely powerful compared to others. Skyrim's scaling means that can't happen.

Fallout human enemies all have backstory. Mutants all have backstory. Robots all have backstory, usually specific to the area. A lot of the monsters have backstory (cazadores and night stalkers come from Old World Blues' Big MT and were created by mad scientists). Every type of raider in new vegas is part of its own faction with history.

Skyrim is indeed 90% draugr, dwemmer. Because most of its content is locked in the shitty dungeons and that's what you find in them. Falmer don't appear enough for me to count them as a major dungeon experience. There are some notably long dungeons with them but most of the common quests involve draugr dens.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:22 am

After Rum, an biohazzard Powerarmour Helmet, pay to win in the Atom Shop, Bethesda fucked up again.
Subscribe to FALLOUT First, the cĺub subscripion that gives you private servers without mod suport for up to 8 people, an unlimited storebox, 1650 atoms a month ans Emots and signs for ONLY 13$ A MONTH/ 99$ A YEAR. Sub now and you get your non cannon New Vegas Desert Ranger Outfit for free..
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:21 pm

I'm sure the eight players they still have will be delighted to get a private server.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Jeezus, Bethesda, take a fucking hint. Fix the fucking bugs in your shitty game, make it F2P, bribe some titty twitchers to play it, THEN fuck your playerbase up the ass. Look at ESO, they've done that successfully for years!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Someone got the domain before Bethesda did
http://falloutfirst.com/

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:31 pm

The Bethesda autism is to strong.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:49 am

Last edited by Kugelfisch on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: If you got to link Ching Chong Yeah do it right!
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Just give it a couple months of patches and it'll just work :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette