Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:25 pm

It's win-win for me. Fallout drones btfo, meanwhile Bethesda continues to look shitty.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:45 pm

I wounder if Todd and his buddy will be around when starfield drops. Hell i only wanna see an gameplay trailer so we can hear the lies. That would start another shitstorm in the comments.

And for this new problem with the Nuka Rum. Who ever pays 80$ for some shitty noname brand is an idiot. It may be an "Collectors item" but only for soyboy gamers that like the bottles. When I buy spirits i buy them for the spirit sake. You collect the booze and nor the bottle, and i wounder how many of them will sold on ebay.....hold up. They cant sell those filled bottles at ebay. That shit is "21 and older" they could only sell the emoty bottles.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:26 am
I'm not all that familiar with the Nier franchise, from my own assessment of the fanbase I just see them as another coating on an infantalised soybug. People that think art is any at all important, people that on subconcious level think that fiction is real and that every shitty TV show, movie or vidya is going into the canon and will be anything more than a money and time sink. People that worship gay edge in baby fiction but can't handle films or literature made for adults, or real life. A lot of dumb teenbros that dont know anybetter with lots of estrogen-rich Boogie weighted adults that should.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Also, the writer's shtick is pretty much that there's never a happy ending. The ending is always "everyone dies miserably and shit's sad", which gets old super fast and is predictable. Characters are always disgusting asshats or over the fucking top annoying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:26 am
I'm not all that familiar with the Nier franchise, from my own assessment of the fanbase I just see them as another coating on an infantalised soybug. People that think art is any at all important, people that on subconcious level think that fiction is real and that every shitty TV show, movie or vidya is going into the canon and will be anything more than a money and time sink. People that worship gay edge in baby fiction but can't handle films or literature made for adults, or real life. A lot of dumb teenbros that dont know anybetter with lots of estrogen-rich Boogie weighted adults that should.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Also, the writer's shtick is pretty much that there's never a happy ending. The ending is always "everyone dies miserably and shit's sad", which gets old super fast and is predictable.
This is the reason I think Game of Thrones guy is a hackfraud.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm

It keeps happening.

I warned you about bethesda bro! I WARNED YOU BRO
Based Todd and his criminal accomplices fucked this faggot in the ass so hard, he's cleaning up cum out of his throat. Bravo Todd.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 pm

This new Fallout looks amazing. I'm going to buy it.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 pm

<I got scammed guys!
>Doesn't cancel order because MUH YOUTUBE CAREER despite being his first video

Based Todd fleecing these sheep.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:34 pm

>orders two heavily overpriced plastic bottles of rum
>gets triggered when the overpriced plastic bottles do in fact turn out to be overpriced plastic bottles
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:01 am

BE SURE TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:48 pm

35% ABV? So it's not rum. Anything under 40% is not allowed to call itself rum, as you can see it not doing on the bottle. The item listing however calls it rum. That alone should've been shady enough.
But then it also looks plasticy as hell in all pictures and even more so in the promo video. Todd really, really has taken the fools for a ride.
I can only partially blame them. Have you ever seen the current Fallout fans? Seen those ultra faggots at conventions? No greedy company can look at customers that fucking dumb and not want to take them on the biggest ruse cruise ever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!