Gaming Idea

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Sieg Zeon

Gaming Idea

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:17 pm

I’m by no means experienced in the game dev field, but I thought if I get it out there, someone could maybe, just maybe, read this and get it to the right place.

Our game focuses on a grimy teenage boy in a high school setting, a misanthropic time bomb who has decided to systematically eliminate a cliche of girls in the school. These girls aren’t the pretty mean girl trope, but instead a band of holier than thou SJW millennial types. They see themselves as arbiters of morality and good, and are unknowingly the victims of a deadly plot.

A stealth game in either isometric or side scrolling form, our hero’s tasks are to infiltrate, humiliate, and finally murder the girls, with varying objectives based on the mission. One could steal a cell phone with incriminating texts, stalk the showers and take photos, or tail for information before finally going in for the kill. Gruesome and ultra violent, each victim is dispatched in elaborate ways, with options to make them seem accidental or to butcher and remove the bodies altogether. And yes it borrows from Yandere Sim.

After reaching the final target and finishing the game, you learn that our hero isn’t a boy at all, but a girl. Sexually humiliated by the girls in junior high for her androgynous appearance and not conforming to their zelaous ideals, she was horribly harassed and bullied up until her suicide attempt. Gaining a new lease on life and a desire for revenge, she took on a new identity and joined the girls at their new high school to execute this plan.

Why make something so edgy? Simply to bait the shit out of the SJW gaming industry. Make the trailers seem focused on misogyny, transphobia, and hate, and at the very end you get that Samus Aran reveal that inverts your perspective. Maybe lock it behind a secret ending to delay the journalists who’ll hate it. It’s ridiculous yes, but lord would I love to see this happen, the ultimate trolling of game journalists. Thoughts or ideas people?
Last edited by Sieg Zeon on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AdorableOtter

Re: Gaming Idea

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Too late, that sort of game already exists.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:17 pm
Hey fuckers, it’s OBM.
That's great for you, I guess. Whatever that is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:26 pm
Too late, that sort of game already exists.

That game needs a trans protagonist though. He was just an angry white dude so it wouldn’t have that jaw slapping turn.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:27 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Hey fuckers, it’s me.
:lol:
Last edited by Sieg Zeon on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:36 pm

There's an abbreviation for everything, isn't there?
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 pm
That game needs a trans protagonist though. He was just an angry white dude so it wouldn’t have that jaw slapping turn.
Who knows. Maybe he went trans so many years before the game that he has completely unpersoned his old identity? Makes ya think.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:36 pm
There's an abbreviation for everything, isn't there?
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Who knows. Maybe he went trans so many years before the game that he has completely unpersoned his old identity? Makes ya think.
I just want to see someone with balls pull it off. That would have made Hatred a hilarious game I’d they’d done that. 😄 I know it’s a retardedly edgy idea, I just wanted to throw it out there for some dumb reason.

Also glad I finally registered, it’s a lot smoother to post.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:46 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Hey fuckers, it’s OBM.
Old Black Man. Finally registered.
I thought it's just another random crazy person.

>A stealth game in either isometric or side scrolling form

Mark of the Ninja is a damn good stealth side scroller. Maybe you can rip-off that game. Entire mechanics and even story sounds sorta similar too.

I personally want it to be an isometric roguelike though. ASCII is the cheapest graphic assets ever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Eh, too edgy and spending too much time on garbage people. You could just make an actual kickass game in that time and with that effort.
Only way I could see that being made is you just fucking around in Unity a bit, throw something nearly unplayable together, promise the world and leech out on Paymetons. Like what Yanderedev is doing. You could lull a lot of alt-right gayfags into giving you money for nothing but garbage and hope.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:51 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:46 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Old Black Man. Finally registered.
I thought it's just another random crazy person.

>A stealth game in either isometric or side scrolling form

Mark of the Ninja is a damn good stealth side scroller. Maybe you can rip-off that game. Entire mechanics and even story sounds sorta similar too.

I personally want it to be an isometric roguelike though. ASCII is the cheapest graphic assets ever.
Random crazy person isn’t far off with me. 😄

And hell yeah Mark of the Ninja! I fucking love that game. That’s a great idea about the ASCII rogue like btw. I wanted it to be detailed enough to see the gore/sprites but I’d settle for that. That may sound fucked up but my thought was make it as vivid as possible for that graphical style so it hammers it into the heads of the Sensitivs Joss Whedons. They loathe video game violence.